Should I be worried?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 ncainey

• 159 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:08 PM

Hi guys, I'm reading alot of posts with girls who are getting married a year from now and already have their save the dates, invites, etc. out. I'm getting married in March (9months) and thought that should be enough time. We are going to Cabo in three weeks so I hope to finalize everything and then send out the save the dates ASAP. Am I going to be Ok!? Also, how do you post a pic on here? Thanks!

#2 Deighton

• 87 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:19 PM

Ur fine...no worries. Just one thing at a time. I'm getting married in a year and I'm still trying to nail down the place and date. Some girls are just really really on top of all this! Ab the pic, go to "User CP" and you can update ur profile. Upload a pic off ur comp. Hope that helps!

#3 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 12:51 AM

oh - you're totally fine. i was engaged at the end of Sept and already got married in June. let us know how we can help!

#4 starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 01:24 AM

No worries at all, you have more than enough time. A year before my wedding date we weren't even engaged yet and it came together quite nicely....yours will too :o)

#5 dragonfly

• 1,820 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 02:57 AM

You are going to be fine. We decided at Christmas and everything seems to have worked out so far!

#6 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:24 AM

Breathe. take it one step at a time. Send out your save the dates as soon as you get them. Start a web site and let everyone know about the website. They can RSVP to that. You will be fine.

#7 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:31 AM

In all honesty I wish I didn't have as much time to plan (I had 11 months) I was crazy anal about ever single detail and changed my mind about 50 times on everything.. lol.. I think it's totally possible to plan in less then 6 months but with that said some photographers and wedding dates book up fast so if your flexable you can probably do it in 3 months depending on the size of your wedding.

#8 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 10,366 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 09:28 AM

I think you will be fine, I changed from having a huge home wedding to a DW, and I just got my STD's out, and we are 4 months out! Don't worry everything will fall into place.

#9 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 10:41 AM

Umm? Is there a need for me to post?! No! There is no need to worry. I always say the earlier the better, but you still have lottttsss of time after your site visit!
                    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#10 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 10:55 AM

good point, Shelley - my STDs didn't go out until about 5 mos before the wedding. a year ahead of time would have been WAAYYYY too early for my group. then my invites went out 8 weeks ahead of time.

i didn't plan any details of my welcome dinner until i got to mexico, so 3 days before the dinner. i had the date secured, but that ended up being about the only thing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users