Jump to content
LCBride2007

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

Recommended Posts

Did your BMs get their hair and make up done too? Were they shocked at the price. My girls were. That is why I started checking into the prices at the resort..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly4kathy2 View Post
Did your BMs get their hair and make up done too? Were they shocked at the price. My girls were. That is why I started checking into the prices at the resort..
I didn't have any BMs but I did have a flowergirl and Fernando did her hair too. I paid for her hair to get done by him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Ann and Andi!

 

I see you both didn't have a wedding party... any regrets? I kinda really don't want a wedding party. I hate having to choose between all my friends and I really just want it to be about me and Brandon. BUT sometimes I think about pictures though and kinda want a cute picture with me and all my matching girlfriends. I can't decide! Did you ask your guests or friends to wear a certain color?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im having fernando do my hair..Im going over early in the morning and I have naturally curly hair anyway so I need professional help lol!

 

Im also not having a wedding party..I may ask a friend of mine who actually lives in PV to be a MOH and just wear something she already owns and just walk down the aisle but Im not sure yet..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime+Brandon View Post
Hey Ann and Andi!

I see you both didn't have a wedding party... any regrets? I kinda really don't want a wedding party. I hate having to choose between all my friends and I really just want it to be about me and Brandon. BUT sometimes I think about pictures though and kinda want a cute picture with me and all my matching girlfriends. I can't decide! Did you ask your guests or friends to wear a certain color?
I have zero regrets but I will say before the wedding there were a few times I thought the same thing as you about pics and such. Really though not having a wedding party made it much easier to take pics. we only had 35 guests so with the wedding being so small I too really wanted the day just to be about us. When I went over to LC during the day my mom, 2 aunts and flower girl went with me and they all got ready over there. I think it was a good decision for us not to have a wedding party, much less stress.

Go with your gut feeling. If you think you might regret it later maybe just have one friend/relative stand up with you guys on each side?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to crash your party but I have a question: Has anyone visited LC for a day/night trip other than for the wedding? Going to PV in a few weeks and I was thinking about visiting LC... it looks so beautiful from all the pics. Thanks!

 

Oh and $0.02 for you Jamie: no wedding party equals a lot less stress! We had our sibblings but there were times when I wish we would have skipped that:) You'll save more $ than you think. My GF's that came to the wedding all wore blue so I had some pics taken with all of them and they were so cute! So I guess what I am saying is that you can still have the cute pics with your GF's without having an actual wedding party!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by kate.com View Post
Sorry to crash your party but I have a question: Has anyone visited LC for a day/night trip other than for the wedding? Going to PV in a few weeks and I was thinking about visiting LC... it looks so beautiful from all the pics. Thanks!

Oh and $0.02 for you Jamie: no wedding party equals a lot less stress! We had our sibblings but there were times when I wish we would have skipped that:) You'll save more $ than you think. My GF's that came to the wedding all wore blue so I had some pics taken with all of them and they were so cute! So I guess what I am saying is that you can still have the cute pics with your GF's without having an actual wedding party!
Hi Kate!

I have been over for both the day tour and the Rhythms of the Night show at night. If you are only doing one, I would suggest doing the night Rhythms show. The show is actually pretty good! so you take the boat over, eat dinner there and then watch the show. I would do that tour again when we go back to PV next time! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree that less people in the wedding = less stress. However, something to think about to is. BMs are supposed to help you with the planning process. Now, if your friends will do that anyway.. then great..

 

That is one big reason to have bridesmaids. Mine have been super helpful!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×