Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#571 AliMcBaal

AliMcBaal
  • 83 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:28 AM

Hi Everyone!

Has anyone worked with Kelley on having the Groom and Groomsmen come over to the site BEFORE the boat to take pictures before the wedding?  We're getting married in Oct 2011 (yay!) and are worried about how much lighting will be left after the ceremony, so wanted to see if anyone was able to work out another boat trip or solution with Kelley.

Las Caletas Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - October 20, 2011
    San Francisco Engagement Pics & Day After Shoot by Colson Griffith Photography

#572 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 01:12 PM

Ali- photographers usually come over on a little boat but I'm not sure where they take off from....Kelley will be able to fill you in on that.  I once asked about it and you can pay a fisherman to take you over in their boat from the nearest town.  Our boys came over in the morning with the wedding party, so they didn't come over separate or anything.

Happily married since 2008

#573 AliMcBaal

AliMcBaal
      • 83 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 01:38 PM

Thanks Rachel.  Is there a separate area for the guys to get dressed or is it just the one bridal "suite"?

Las Caletas Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - October 20, 2011
        San Francisco Engagement Pics & Day After Shoot by Colson Griffith Photography

#574 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 01:51 PM

There is a room above the dining area, but it doesn't have a shower.  It does have a tiny bathroom with sink and mirror though.  Our guys got ready there and used the spa's showers.

Happily married since 2008

#575 Brooklyn Carolina

Brooklyn Carolina
          • 94 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:38 AM

We are putting together a cd with Latin music on it for our guests.  Any suggestions for songs?

Carolina

#576 Brooklyn Carolina

Brooklyn Carolina
            • 94 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:45 AM

So excited!  My inviations have finally been designed!  Here is what they look like with the sample text!

InviteProof1.pdf

Carolina

#577 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
              • 230 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 07:31 PM

The picture did not show up, but how exciting! :) I love checking things off the list! try posting again!

Originally Posted by Brooklyn Carolina 

So excited!  My inviations have finally been designed!  Here is what they look like with the sample text!

InviteProof1.pdf

#578 **Kat**

**Kat**
                • 2,682 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 06:08 AM

The picture showed up for me! Really cute!

#579 nessa0308

nessa0308
                  • 233 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:58 AM

Question for Andi-

I saw the tequila table you had set up.  Was that something that you put together (purchased tequilla and shot glasses) or did Las Caletas put arrange that for you?  I LOVE IT. 

#580 Brooklyn Carolina

Brooklyn Carolina
                    • 94 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:20 AM

For some reason the browser makes a difference..had problems on exploxer but not firefox...

The invitation is printed on metallic paper which will give it that great vintage look.  It will measure 5x15 in the end.  Basically the shooting stars and the reply card folder over to the middle and our monogram will be on the other side in mettalic gold with a red ribbon.  The envelope is red with gold addresses sealed with a wax stamp!  So excited...here is the invitation and the monogram...can't wait to get these back from the printer...think my friend did an awesome job on the design.

Oh, on the monogram I should explain...they are all the things Christopher and I love...our dog, mountains, NYC, Vinyl records, and games....

InvitationCarolinaMonogramFinal.pdf

Carolina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users