Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#221 tvt

tvt
  • VIP Member
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:59 PM

here are a couple pics
    Click the image to open in full size.

i love the drink umbrella idea too! i was totally going to do that but then the starfish seemed easier

#222 **Kat**

**Kat**
    • 2,682 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 02:06 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by cupishalfempty
      Thank you so much butterfly4kathy2 for the quick reply!

Wow, I didn't realize you didn't get a reception/dance after the dinner with the gold package. I don't think our guests will do a whole lot of dancing but we must have our first dances.

Billy
      Not a problem! I am happy that I saved those emails! Sometimes Kelley takes a little bit to get back to you.. but she is THE BEST!!! You will LOOOOVE working with her!

#223 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,490 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 03:22 PM

Also too in regards to Kelly taking a bit long to respond.... Remember she is now the only coordinator (as far as I am aware they did not yet hire another to replace Nicole) and on average I think they are doing at least 3-4 weddings per week so of course taking care of those brides who are just days away is the most important.

If you are inquiring about a 2011 date or a date that is months away, yes it probably will take a bit longer to get a response. Just be patient, dont worry as your wedding gets closer you will have Kelly's full attention!

#224 barefootbeachbride

barefootbeachbride
        • 89 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 04:55 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Andi
          Also too in regards to Kelly taking a bit long to respond.... Remember she is now the only coordinator (as far as I am aware they did not yet hire another to replace Nicole) and on average I think they are doing at least 3-4 weddings per week so of course taking care of those brides who are just days away is the most important.

If you are inquiring about a 2011 date or a date that is months away, yes it probably will take a bit longer to get a response. Just be patient, dont worry as your wedding gets closer you will have Kelly's full attention!
          thats right andi! she usually responds to my emails by the next day if not the same day now that I am days away..when my date was still months away it would take her 3-4 days which is still not bad! She is awewome!

#225 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 05:36 PM

I did table #s (along with a little note) attached to fans ... here is a picture ...

#226 **Kat**

**Kat**
            • 2,682 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 07:56 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Andi

Quote:
              Originally Posted by barefootbeachbride
              thats right andi! she usually responds to my emails by the next day if not the same day now that I am days away..when my date was still months away it would take her 3-4 days which is still not bad! She is awewome!
              Oh yeah! I didnt mean to sound like "she takes forever" because she is awesome about getting back to me. Usually within the same week, but my date is still less than 2 months away. She is busy busy busy but you would never be able to tell!!!

#227 barefootbeachbride

barefootbeachbride
              • 89 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:31 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by butterfly4kathy2
                Oh yeah! I didnt mean to sound like "she takes forever" because she is awesome about getting back to me. Usually within the same week, but my date is still less than 2 months away. She is busy busy busy but you would never be able to tell!!!
                i knew what you meant.I was just making a side note:) your date is approaching! isnt this exciting! Im going out of my mind with excitement/anxiety!

#228 barefootbeachbride

barefootbeachbride
                • 89 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:33 PM

I had another nightmare that i just had to share with you guys!
                  I dreamed we were all at caletas and the shower didn’t work and I was trying to get ready so I had to bathe in the ocean. Then the tables were all set up and some crazy person with a jeep runs into the cake table and the cake topples in the sand! Then it was already 7 pm and Fernando didn’t show up to do my hair and make-up yet so the ceremony had not even started so I went to the bar and asked for a tequila shot and they did not have tequila so I settled for a lemonade but there was no alcohol at all at caletas..Fernando finally shows up but I forgot my money to pay him so I sent my uncle (who is not even coming to the wedding) back to PV on a canoe and my atm card would not work in Mexico!!

I was exausted when I woke up!!

#229 tvt

tvt
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,812 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 02:11 PM

haa i had a few wedding nightmares too. it was always a version of me swimming to LC. Sometimes I was already in my wedding dress while i was swimming Sometimes I was on a wooden raft with DH. WEIRD!

#230 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 3,490 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 10:27 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by barefootbeachbride
                      i knew what you meant.I was just making a side note:) your date is approaching! isnt this exciting! Im going out of my mind with excitement/anxiety!
                      me too just making a side note
                      I had another nightmare that i just had to share with you guys!
                      I dreamed we were all at caletas and the shower didn’t work and I was trying to get ready so I had to bathe in the ocean. Then the tables were all set up and some crazy person with a jeep runs into the cake table and the cake topples in the sand! Then it was already 7 pm and Fernando didn’t show up to do my hair and make-up yet so the ceremony had not even started so I went to the bar and asked for a tequila shot and they did not have tequila so I settled for a lemonade but there was no alcohol at all at caletas..Fernando finally shows up but I forgot my money to pay him so I sent my uncle (who is not even coming to the wedding) back to PV on a canoe and my atm card would not work in Mexico!!

I was exausted when I woke up!!
                      that is funny! well that must mean you are getting closer then! when do you leave? how is packing going?!

who is your photog? maybe there is a blog i can stalk! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users