Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#201 barefootbeachbride

barefootbeachbride
  • 89 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:37 PM

Hi everyone! am I next?!! Yikes!! I booked my photog finally! paulina Ulloa and added 3 bags of petals for the aisles and the ties for the chairs! they are only 1.50 for each tie! I also added 2 cylinders filled with limes for decoration.. I cant belive the time is finally sneaking up on me! Ileave friday March 26th and I promise to take lots of pics!

#202 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,490 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:47 PM

Michele, Congrats Mrs.! Glad to hear that it all went well! Yes, please share your pics when you get them!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jaime+Brandon
      I got my dress yesterday... so exciting!! Just had to share my happiness :-)
      UM...PICS PLEASE!!!!!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by SheriB
      Sounds wonderful Michele!! So glad you had a nice day. Did you use Fernando for the hair and make up? Can't wait to see pics!
      Speaking of Fernando....I just read this review, looks like Fernando now has his own salon in Bucerias?
      Hi everyone! am I next?!! Yikes!! I booked my photog finally! paulina Ulloa and added 3 bags of petals for the aisles and the ties for the chairs! they are only 1.50 for each tie! I also added 2 cylinders filled with limes for decoration.. I cant belive the time is finally sneaking up on me! Ileave friday March 26th and I promise to take lots of pics!
      whoa! the countdown is on!!!! have a great time and enjoy every second, oh and bring us back some pics!

#203 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
      • 370 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:32 PM

Andi- I posted pics of my dress here: http://bestdestinati....ml#post1212488

:-)

#204 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
        • 370 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:40 PM

Michele- Congratulations!! Thank you so much for the review! I can't wait to see pictures! Did you end up doing any shore excursions in Mazatlan or Cabo?

Congrats again!

Jaime :-)

#205 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:02 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Andi

Speaking of Fernando....I just read this review, looks like Fernando now has his own salon in Bucerias? http://bestdestinati....-review-56485/

Good for him! although, I hope LC continues to use him for hair...he does do a great job!
            i think he always had his own salon... which was part of the reason he was spendy - because he had to shut down his salon for a day to go out to LC for the day to do a brides hair.

#206 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,490 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:09 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by tvt
              i think he always had his own salon... which was part of the reason he was spendy - because he had to shut down his salon for a day to go out to LC for the day to do a brides hair.
              ohhhhh really? well that makes sense...either way he is GOOD :)

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jaime+Brandon
              Andi- I posted pics of my dress here: http://bestdestinati....ml#post1212488

:-)
              yes! thanks, going to look now

#207 barefootbeachbride

barefootbeachbride
              • 89 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:59 PM

congrats! Ms. havasu! pictures pleeez!!

#208 barefootbeachbride

barefootbeachbride
                • 89 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:01 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by tvt
                  yea-I heard that too..He will be doing my hair and make-up in less than 3 weeks! I will report back how he did

#209 tvt

tvt
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,812 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:30 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Andi
                    ohhhhh really? well that makes sense...either way he is GOOD :)
                    totally agree, he rocked

#210 Ms. Havasu

Ms. Havasu
                    • 19 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:55 PM

I've tried and I can't seem to upload the pictures. I'll be happy to e-mail them to anyone that wants to upload them for me. I have resized them several times and now I just get a fetal error message when I try to upload them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users