Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2103 replies to this topic

#1491 lianne

lianne
  • 134 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:10 AM

Thanks LaLa!

Just curious what photographer people are going with?  Are people using the photographer from Las Caletas?

#1492 lvietti

lvietti
    • 115 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

I'm flying a photographer from home to do our photos. But I heard the one there is great. 

#1493 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
      • 230 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:33 PM

I would recommend the Westin. It is in the Marina. We stayed there with our guests for our wedding weekend, and then stayed at Dreams PV for our honeymoon. We loved Dreams, but there was a lot of things we liked about the Westin better. It is very nice and they gave us a group rate. We got upgraded to the penthouse suite.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bride2BAmy View Post

Nov 9 2012....I'm getting MARRIED @ LC!!!! YAAAAAAY!

Now....I was original plan was Dreams PV....can anyone give me some other options?  Looking for a little more affordability and maybe closer to the marina?

Thank Ladies!

#1494 HeatherK

HeatherK
        • 24 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:11 AM

I am just wondering if any of you that have been married already at Las Caletas have used their photographer and/or videographer and what the quality was like. I am trying to decide if I should hire someone else or just use the people through Las Caletas. Suggestions/comments?

Thanks!

#1495 MarriednMex

MarriednMex
          • 24 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:14 AM

Hi, new here!  I am getting married 02.16.2013 at Las Caletas.  We are staying at the Riu Palace Pacifico and got a great group all inclusive rate.

#1496 BrideDaisy

BrideDaisy
            • Site Supporter
            • 29 posts
            • Wedding Location:Las Caletas

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:17 PM

I am also a future bride at las caletas and wondering the same thing. I did recently find pictures online of a recent wedding from this January 2012 that vallarta adventures shoot. This might help. 

http://samanthaandda...l#/slideshow-1/

#1497 lianne

lianne
            • 134 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:37 AM

Thanks for sharing Bride Daisy.  I like those pics and just might go with them.  Just hope its the same photographer when I get married next year.  

#1498 kya101

kya101
              • 645 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:00 PM

Lianne, I had Eva and Pierre from PhotoShoot Vallarta and they were amazing. I got soooo many pictures. The nice thing about them is you get all the pictures, not a set amount and their prices are really good. Pierre was awesome at emailing right away about anything and even came to meet us at the resort a few days before the wedding too. They are definitely worth looking into. Pierre is even on here, he found me LOL made finding a photographer really easy

Originally Posted by lianne 

Thanks for sharing Bride Daisy.  I like those pics and just might go with them.  Just hope its the same photographer when I get married next year.  

#1499 kya101

kya101
                • 645 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:02 PM

http://www.bestdesti...ing-photography

Here is the link to there page on this forum

#1500 HeatherK

HeatherK
                  • 24 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:03 PM

Thanks for your help and suggestions! I managed to find the Vallarta Adventures Wedding photo website as well which had tons of pics and slideshows on it (very helpful).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users