Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2103 replies to this topic

#1451 kya101

kya101
  • 645 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:18 PM

Here is the link to my Song List just to give you an idea of how myself and others have done it. Also just a piece of advice for all brides, I made copies of everything and brought them with me down there, part to remind myself of things and so I didn't forget anything too. I mean copies of everything- contract, things to consider form, photo-list (I never used lol), music list, seating chart, EVERYTHING.

I wasn't too picky with my music, just wanted to give him an idea of what kind of music we like. Another one that others have added too is Dinner Music if you want a specific kind of music or playlist during dinner.

Attached Files

#1452 lvietti

lvietti
    • 115 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:44 PM

Thank you Kya!!! I'm so glad I have all the past brides to help me figure out stuff ahead of time. I'm sure I'll be back with more questions soon!

#1453 kya101

kya101
      • 645 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:31 PM

No Problem!!! I'm just paying it forward now!!!! :)

Originally Posted by lvietti 

Thank you Kya!!! I'm so glad I have all the past brides to help me figure out stuff ahead of time. I'm sure I'll be back with more questions soon!

#1454 lvietti

lvietti
        • 115 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:06 AM

QUESTION!!! :) Who left from Nuevo Vallarta on their wedding day???? I'm trying to arrange my morning transportation to the boat from Vallarta Adventure Office in Nuevo Vallarta the morning of my wedding and need to know what time I have to be there. I of course just emailed Dennise with "high importance" but I know it takes a few days or so to get back, so I was hoping there was a future bride who left from that port????

Help if you can :) :) :)

#1455 lvietti

lvietti
          • 115 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:30 AM

WOW! Dennise already emailed me back! If you stay in Nuevo Vallarta you meet at the Vallarta Advenutre office at 8:00 a.m.! :)

#1456 lvietti

lvietti
            • 115 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:07 PM

Okay, I know there has been some anxiety about the wedding coordinators, but I feel like DENNISE rocks! I only met her once when I was on vacation there in October and she was 2 days on the Job. I haven't talked to her much until this point, just an email here or there.

I'm 7 weeks out and she has been blowing my email up today which equals a VERY HAPPY BRIDE :)

She sent me a form yesterday to fill out, a New DJ song form to fill out, and I asked for an updated invoice based on what I sent her last night. 

I was expecting a while to get it updated based on others who are waiting. Had my form sent back with her questions today, an updated invoice. We have sent almost 10 emails back and forth in the past few hours and I think my entire wedding is almost fulling planned and I almost have the FINAL FINAL invoice 7 weeks out. I'm just missing the addition of chair bows on the invoice. 

So I just wanted to tell you guys, that maybe they are starting to get the swing of things and that I was very impressed today with the service I got. Put a lot of my anxieties at ease! :) :)

#1457 lianne

lianne
              • 134 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:09 PM

Ya Dennise is on a roll! She's been e-mail me back really fast too! Must be hard, but hope it stays that way!

#1458 HeatherK

HeatherK
                • 24 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:10 PM

Great to hear that Dennise is on the ball :) I can honestly say that when I first tried to get in touch with them to book our wedding date I was a little frustrated, but once I managed to make contact they were nothing but fantastic!

I am wondering about photography....I'm thinking about using a photographer outside of the one that they can provide you with. For anyone who did the same did your photographer travel over on the boat with the rest of your guests or go over earlier? (although I'm not sure how this would work). I'm thinking possibly about using PhotoShoots Vallarta (love their stuff from what I've seen on here) and just wanted to check on this first. 

thanks!

#1459 lvietti

lvietti
                  • 115 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:48 PM

I am bringing my own photographer. They are going over in the morning and I do not have to pay extra for them to go over early. I do have to pay a $50 per photographer fee to cover all their meals for the day since they will get lunch and DInner, they are not being counted as "guests" to the wedding.

#1460 lvietti

lvietti
                    • 115 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:50 PM

Warning for travel to PUerto Vallarta?

Okay I'm 2 months away and my mom just texts me and tells me the federal government just issues a travel warning to Mexico specifically Puerto Vallarta? Anyone else heard this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users