Sign in to follow this  
LadyTrunck

Is anyone marrying/married to a self proclaimed nerd??

Thanks for making me giggle! FI and I are closet nerds (we both have computer degrees, work in IT, have 5 computers at home, but are still pretty social). That article is a riot :o)

OMG! I love it! b/c it's so true!! Except he's definitely more social than the typical computer geek. My nerd is an IT/network tech who spends even more time on his computers than I do on this forum (which is saying a lot). He HAD to name all of our computers (like 6) & looked at me like I was an alien when I questioned it. He just built a gaming computer for my dad, which I think is adorable, but in the process his "cave" exploded all over our apt.

I have to say, though, having someone who understands the magic that is computers & how to fix them is extremely handy!

Yup! FI is a total geek hahaha! I tell him every day 2 lol! His jokes, everything its like honey your such a nerd! lmao!!! He is actually really social for a nerd but his got that geek vibe to everything he does! Its adorable i love it!

It's the I heart nerds club!! For all of the women nerds, I think it's amazing, I admire all of the nerd qualities. I am a flighty, scatterbrained mess!

It is totally adorable though-- and Karen-- I would be without a mac, blueray, apple tv, iphone---and someone to fix all of them along the way.......if it weren't for FI!! He has made all of the things I cannot live without (including him) possible :)

Glad everyone enjoyed, I thought it was too good not to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by egsarah View Post
Thats so funny! FI and I are both Chemical engineers....lets just say we have a whole house of NERD! Our poor kids one day!! wink.gif
hahahahaha! that just cracked me up. No hope there, huh? I'm a total nerd too so our kids are screwed as well.

And I totally hear you, Jannae! Wouldn't have squat in the technology dept w/o him. Thanks for giving us all a laugh!