We got our video today!

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#41 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 03:35 AM

ANN!! They must have sent ours off together. Since I'm a nerd I've been using the tracking number Nicole gave me all week and watching it go from PV to Guadalajara to Ohio and now it's here, well according to the DHL tracker it arrived today. I've been gone so my building signed for it and it is locked up in the office.

It's killing me . . . I'm taking a road trip so I don't know when I'll see mine either. Arrrrgh!!

#42 dragonfly

dragonfly
    • 1,820 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 03:47 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by starchild
      ANN!! They must have sent ours off together. Since I'm a nerd I've been using the tracking number Nicole gave me all week and watching it go from PV to Guadalajara to Ohio and now it's here, well according to the DHL tracker it arrived today. I've been gone so my building signed for it and it is locked up in the office.

It's killing me . . . I'm taking a road trip so I don't know when I'll see mine either. Arrrrgh!!
      Oh Jamy that really sucks, but now your fair game we will be bugging you, also, to show us the goods!!!!

Kelly~

#43 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 10:49 AM

No, Ann! Not just the ceremony!! When I watched Sarahs, I cried the most during the reception! lol Or, you know... whatever you want to share with us...
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#44 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 11:10 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by starchild

too funny! i will say - it isn't like a super artistic video, or have any neat camera work - but it does show the entire evening pretty well. i can't wait until you get yours

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
          No, Ann! Not just the ceremony!! When I watched Sarahs, I cried the most during the reception! lol Or, you know... whatever you want to share with us...
          lol - ok, ok! i want to figure out how to upload it - maybe between paul and i we can figure it out.

#45 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
          • 4,979 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 11:10 AM

Did you guys finish watching it?
            Happily Married since May 9, 2008
            Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#46 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 11:15 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
              Did you guys finish watching it?
              creepy. i was just looking for this thread so i could say "we finished watching it last night." it was good - and there were some funny parts ... my friends and family are goofy dancers! but it's not a *great* video - it doesn't do a lot of cool camera work or cool editing. but it's fun to watch for us anyway! for me it was great to watch the ceremony - since i didn't see the first part, and i was in a fog for the rest!

#47 tvt

tvt
              • VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 11:20 AM

ahhh, hurry up and post it already!!!! i have no idea how to do it, but i'm sure you and paul can figure it out

#48 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 11:22 AM

i will play with it today ... and this weekend .. stay tuned!

#49 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,996 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 11:23 AM

Remember...you can always do 10 minute segments for free to YouTube! lol

I'm checking on that One True Media thing right now. I made an awesome slideshow of my brother's graduation that is about 12 minutes long and I want to figure out how to email it to him or host it somewhere...I'm uploading it there now, so I'll let you know how it goes!

I also just started editing our video too...this stuff takes forever! Can't wait to see it Ann!

#50 DreaW

DreaW
                    • Banned
                    • 2,462 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 11:27 AM

hooray, I'm glad you were able to watch it first! Now we get to see it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users