Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#4931 dutchess

dutchess
  • 120 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:21 PM

LOL YES I would like a different coloured menu if possible for sure. Thanks jaykay

I think if you bring your own you could change the table clothes.  I wasn't to particular and just went with whatever they had, including the ugly yellow menus.  If I would have known they made them yellow I would have asked for a different color.

#4932 STemple

STemple
    • 171 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:33 PM

Finally after having to change my date and mix ups with the new date, they have emailed me my confirmation! :) such a relief!

#4933 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
      • 197 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 9, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by dutchess 

LOL YES I would like a different coloured menu if possible for sure.
      Thanks jaykay

Originally Posted by JayKay 

I think if you bring your own you could change the table clothes.  I wasn't to particular and just went with whatever they had, including the ugly yellow menus.  If I would have known they made them yellow I would have asked for a different color.

Do you have to provide your own paper if you want a different color for the menus? Or do you think they will just do it themselves if you ask??

#4934 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:08 PM

I'm not to sure.  I guess to be safe you might want to bring some of your own paper.  It was printed on card stock.  However, they may have different colors.  I never thought to ask and ended up with gross yellow lol

Originally Posted by soontobeawalsh 

Do you have to provide your own paper if you want a different color for the menus? Or do you think they will just do it themselves if you ask??

#4935 STemple

STemple
      • 171 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:16 AM

Hey ladies! So my save the dates have arrived! Is it to early to send them out? I'm getting married October 23, 2014. I'm not planning on booking a group package until January or so. Also what are your thought on travel dates. The flights for family/friends from uk are on Monday only, I would prefer everyone arrive the same day so I'd like to have the group rate from Canada go Monday-Monday aswell, however someone once said its unfair to ask guests to travel weekday-weekday as they have to take an extra day off. So should I go Sunday-Sunday from Canada (flights go 7 days a week so I have a choice) or have everyone arrive and leave the same day?

#4936 Dizzypeacock

Dizzypeacock
        • 8 posts
        • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe
        • LocationJamaica

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:36 AM

I got a really good deal with First choice (same company as thomson)  flying from the UK on a sunday ... They pricematched a Thomas Cook deal and have been brilliant to deal with.

#4937 Dizzypeacock

Dizzypeacock
        • 8 posts
        • LocationJamaica

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:37 AM

I got a really good deal with First choice (same company as thomson)  flying from the UK on a sunday ... They pricematched a Thomas Cook deal and have been brilliant to deal with.

#4938 Dizzypeacock

Dizzypeacock
        • 8 posts
        • LocationJamaica

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:38 AM

Oops I dont know how to link in the comments! I ve just replied to STemple twice!

#4939 STemple

STemple
        • 171 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:58 AM

Oops I dont know how to link in the comments! I ve just replied to STemple twice!

Where are you flying out of? Everyone will be leaving from Manchester for mine. Good to know that first choice will match Thomas cook!

#4940 Dizzypeacock

Dizzypeacock
          • 8 posts
          • LocationJamaica

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by STemple 

Where are you flying out of? Everyone will be leaving from Manchester for mine. Good to know that first choice will match Thomas cook!

Im flying from Manchester we have a group of 31 flying on the 27th July 2014. They matched Thomas Cooks price which was cheaper than online anyway. I just went into my local first choice shop and they have been fabulous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users