Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#2641 Dutchie600

Dutchie600
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:49 AM

ACW what do your flower girl dresses look like? Im looking for some.. Do you live in North America somewhere?

#2642 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:50 AM

that is absolutely beautiful!!!  what a wonderful keepsake to have!

Originally Posted by Tekeya Thompson 

Our Wedding Video clippet

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#2643 Dutchie600

Dutchie600
    • 53 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:58 AM

Oh My Gosh.. I really shouldnt watch Video's like that During work.. I full out BALLING my eyes out.. I cant wait for my day.. and you looked so happy .. Thank you for sharing!

#2644 acw271011

acw271011
      • Moderators
      • 3,128 posts
      • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
      • LocationToronto Area

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:59 AM

david's bridal has adorable flower girl dresses for $79. I had a store credit so I got the one that we bought for $69. they will ship to canada, but if you can get across the border easily, go into a davids store and order it. we did the watermelon dress with a guava sash, watermelon flip flips and guava hairband. looks adorable. I've already given it to the mom (stupid dummy that I am) so I can't ask for it back. wish I could - I might be able to make some money back. total I spent maybe $140 I think for all of it so it's not like it will break the bank

Originally Posted by Dutchie600 

ACW what do your flower girl dresses look like? Im looking for some.. Do you live in North America somewhere?

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#2645 Dutchie600

Dutchie600
      • 53 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 11:00 AM

I have my three children flying and staying with us. My son will be 18 months (free flight and stay) and our 7 yr old and 11yr old Stay for free.. Just have to worry about flights.

Attached Files

#2646 acw271011

acw271011
        • Moderators
        • 3,128 posts
        • LocationToronto Area

Posted 30 September 2011 - 11:00 AM

I would love his contact info if you have it and how much it was? after seeing yours, and not having any guests or anybody going with us, it would be so awesome to have something to look back at.

Originally Posted by Tekeya Thompson 

Thanks!!!  We booked a videographer there in Jamaica, RoxRoy.  I told him I wanted to feel like a movie!   He did a great job

event.png

#2647 acw271011

acw271011
        • Moderators
        • 3,128 posts
        • LocationToronto Area

Posted 30 September 2011 - 11:03 AM

well 3 weeks to go and we leave 2 weeks from tomorrow! woohoo! pick my dress up next Friday as long as there isn't anything left to do to it. I'm already packed pretty much! now I'm feeling like nothing else can go wrong... and we're actually going to get there and get married!

event.png

#2648 Dutchie600

Dutchie600
        • 53 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 11:05 AM

Thanks ACW.. Im flying to Toronto from Calgary in January( I believe there's a davids bridal in T.O) .. I might hop the boarder then and make my way to Tommy Bahama's outlet in Buffalo for my Husband to be. IM SO EXCITED!!!

Anyone know where I can find some cheap/affordable toole?

#2649 sbelland

sbelland
          • 47 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 01:30 PM

Just an FYI if you are from Calgary that there is a Tommy Bahama Outlet in Cross Iron Mills. The Tommy Hilfiger outlet in Cross Iron also has some great products and discounts. 

Originally Posted by Dutchie600 

Thanks ACW.. Im flying to Toronto from Calgary in January( I believe there's a davids bridal in T.O) .. I might hop the boarder then and make my way to Tommy Bahama's outlet in Buffalo for my Husband to be. IM SO EXCITED!!!

Anyone know where I can find some cheap/affordable toole?

#2650 futurejohnson

futurejohnson
            • 27 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 08:10 AM

Hi everybody!

We're getting married in 3 weeks and I was just told by Donnalee that the Dolce Vita has already been requested by the other wedding that day, so we are doing our wedding dinner at the Garden Grill.  Has anybody eaten there before, and what menu did you pick for your wedding? Any suggestions on what's good and not good?  

Thanks!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users