Sign in to follow this  
nellieboo

My simple and sweet story....

I am so sorry for the loss of both of your parents. I love that you are getting married on your parents 50th wedding anniversary, what a beautiful testiment to them and a wonderful way to make them such a important part of your day.

Kelly~

I love how your parents were so involved and will be honored throughout the process. congratulations.

Wow what a great way to incorporate your Mother and Father into your day..May I also suggest possibly placing pictures in little frames on your bouquet to have them there with you on the day?

My hubby and I are getting married alone the two of us and although they won't be there with me, I am doing this exact thing to have them close to me as I say my vows..

Good Luck and a great story~ Congrats

what a sweet story! It actually brought a tear to my eyes, I lost my Mom too, and as my wedding day gets closer it is a little sad, because I know she won't be there with me! I have her original wedding rings as well, but I never thought of using them as my rings! But I will always have a part of her with me......