Photo

Frustrated about stadium cups

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 04:33 PM

I know, there's a millions threads about stadium cups, but nothing is helping me so I am requesting extra help from you wonderful ladies (and gents!).

FI and I have been back and forth about these cups in what seems like FOREVER!! The problem is, we only have about 20 people coming to the wedding. So there can't be a min order or the min order has to be 50 or less. The other problem I have is finding is a place that ships to Canada.

I'm just so frustrated with this process. I have looked on a million sites (ok, not quite a million lol) and nothing. There is something wrong with every site. Either they don't ship to Canada or the min order is way too high!

We thought about buying cups at a dollar store, but we really wanted to put our names on them and give them as part of our OOT bags.

Please, please, please someone help me before I become this
    ----->

#2 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
    • 429 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 08:14 PM

Okay, I found one... they have a min. of 50 and they ship to Canada!

Promotional Tranter Graphics: 500 Line - Smooth stadium cup, 16 ounces.

I'll keep looking, I like the challenge!

~ Erica

#3 Preciousmi811

Preciousmi811
      • 342 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 08:32 PM

I'm in California and am getting married at RUI Negril Tropical Palace. If you are willing to get a standard phrase like Negril Jamaica 2010 or Jamaica 2010 we can go in on an order together. I can get it shipped to me then ship it to Canada. I don't think there has been an order for 2010 Jamaica Stadium cups yet on the board. Let me know what you think.
        One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#4 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
        • 2,287 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:04 AM

OMG that's so much ladies for the information and the offer! I'll have to check out that website! See, I knew I could get some help!

#5 michelle6114

michelle6114
          • 209 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:06 PM

Just FYI, stay away from discountmugs.com. They royally screwed up my order and refused to fix it or refund me anything. They are over 100 complaints on the BBB website about them.

#6 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:13 PM

seriously? wow, thanks for the info Michelle.

I'm getting scared because we're only 2 months away now and I just need to pick up my socks and do this. sigh...

#7 vdaybride

vdaybride
              • 1,412 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:13 PM

I ordered 50 for 65 dollars with free shipping here is how the website, and I love them!!!! and I got free shipping Spirit Supply Store
                Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#8 michelle6114

michelle6114
                • 209 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 04:24 PM

Have you thought about travel coffee mugs? The plastic kind?
                  That is one thing I think would have came in handy. Then I could have filled it with coffee every morning. And used it for all my frozen drinks by the pool. Mine attracted bees, so I felt like I had to gulp them down and give the cups back right away. They are probably more expensive than stadium cups, but probably wont be a huge minimum order. Just a thought.

#9 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                  • 2,287 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 09:26 PM

It's a good thought Michelle but I'm just not sure because my cousin, who got married in Jamaica last year did that, and most of the same family is going! I wouldn't want to be the copy-cat! lol

#10 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
                    • 657 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 09:56 PM

Are you having a party at home when you get back that you could use them as a Favor there too? Just a thought!
                      Cory & Jennifer
                      March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users