Photo

Calgary Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1939 replies to this topic

#1711 luvmoo

luvmoo
  • 503 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:40 PM

They won't let you take them on your carry on, but you can pack them in your luggage... :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunshine2680 

And the Canadian airline will let you bring them also? I know there's a thread on here just about the lanterns and some have said they won't let you bring them on board
    :(

#1712 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
    • 465 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:35 PM

Sweet!

Originally Posted by luvmoo 

They won't let you take them on your carry on, but you can pack them in your luggage... :)

Quote:

#1713 proti007

proti007
      • 467 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 03:50 PM

Hey everyone! Here's a teaser pic from my wedding (more to come!). Would love to meet up when we get back from our honeymoon.

To confirm with all the sky lantern ladies, we DID just do these at our resort in Cabo, my best man DID carry them on board as carry on luggage with a bit of hassle, the resort set up kerosene cans for us to light them, and they turned out AMAZING! This is the biggest thing people are talking about from our wedding!!!263321_226227894079084_142824992419375_560096_5960346_n.jpg

#1714 luvmoo

luvmoo
        • 503 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:30 AM

Aww you look beautiful!!!! Congratulations!!! I am so excited to use our lanterns... we bought them from weddinglanterns.com a few months ago.. and can't wait to use them for our wedding in Jamaica this february!!! :) I am glad to hear they were a huge hit!!  We plan on packing ours in our large checked luggage, and won't be carrying them on as carry on.. so hopefully we wo't have any issues.. :)

Originally Posted by proti007 

Hey everyone! Here's a teaser pic from my wedding (more to come!). Would love to meet up when we get back from our honeymoon.

To confirm with all the sky lantern ladies, we DID just do these at our resort in Cabo, my best man DID carry them on board as carry on luggage with a bit of hassle, the resort set up kerosene cans for us to light them, and they turned out AMAZING! This is the biggest thing people are talking about from our wedding!!!263321_226227894079084_142824992419375_560096_5960346_n.jpg

#1715 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
          • 465 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:30 AM

Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see more pics!

I've just been told I'm not allowed lanterns as there is too much of a fire risk with the palapas on the beach :(

#1716 proti007

proti007
            • 467 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:42 AM

Thanks hunny! That's too bad about the lanterns :( Our resort had tons of palapas on the beach as well, and it wasn't an issue...

Originally Posted by Sunshine2680 

Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see more pics!

I've just been told I'm not allowed lanterns as there is too much of a fire risk with the palapas on the beach :(

#1717 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
              • 465 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:24 PM

Ya- Im bummed - but oh well. We can have floating ones in the pool which will be nice also
                i just wish our resort wasnt so strict about it. I was really wanting to have all my guests be able to release one at the reception - would have been sooo pretty.

Thanks hunny! That's too bad about the lanterns :( Our resort had tons of palapas on the beach as well, and it wasn't an issue...

#1718 proti007

proti007
                • 467 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:01 AM

Hey ladies! Here's a link to our wedding highlight video!

http://www.bestdesti...highlight-video

Natalie

#1719 pbrozek

pbrozek
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 75 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:36 PM

Beautiful video! It looks like you guys had an amazing time.

Hey ladies! Here's a link to our wedding highlight video!

http://www.bestdesti...highlight-video

Natalie

#1720 Lindslou

Lindslou
                    • 187 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:09 PM

Love the video Nat!!!! What a treasure to have.  Hope you had a great honeymoon and can't wait to see some pics

Looking to share a photographer the middle of Feb 2011 in Holguin Cuba

http://tickers.Ticke....35f2/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users