Calgary Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1939 replies to this topic

#1461 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
  • 355 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:57 AM

Congratulations!! How exciting :D

I picked up my wedding band this weekend (had it custom made at Troy Shoppe Jewelers in Bridgeland) - and I love it!! I have to stop trying it on though, lol, I just hate that it's mine but I can't wear it yet!

In other exciting news, my dress finally came in yesterday!! I can't wait to try it on!!

Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#1462 proti007

proti007
    • 467 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:54 PM

Sandy, how long did it take to come in? I'm on month 4 right now!!! Can't wait :)

Originally Posted by Canadiansandy 

I picked up my wedding band this weekend (had it custom made at Troy Shoppe Jewelers in Bridgeland) - and I love it!! I have to stop trying it on though, lol, I just hate that it's mine but I can't wear it yet!

In other exciting news, my dress finally came in yesterday!! I can't wait to try it on!!

#1463 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
      • 355 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:16 PM

Over 5 months!! I ordered it August 28, and it arrived February 7. Luckily I ordered it with plenty of time to spare, but I'm still ecstatic and so relieved that it's arrived! :)

Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#1464 proti007

proti007
        • 467 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:23 PM

They said mine could take 6-8 months. I ordered mine on October 15th, and it could come as late as mid-June! That's so exciting that yours came in! I'm sure a huge relief!

#1465 Lindslou

Lindslou
          • 187 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:05 AM

Hey Sandy, that is soooo exciting!!! 

Originally Posted by Canadiansandy 

Looking to share a photographer the middle of Feb 2011 in Holguin Cuba

http://tickers.Ticke....35f2/event.png

#1466 Lindslou

Lindslou
            • 187 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:09 AM

So today is my last day of work and I have to say that I am finally excited!!!  I still have a tonne of things to do but they are fun things like mani & pedi :)  Natalie, I finally said it, I am excited and I'm only going to more more excited as it gets closer to us leaving

#1467 MissNatalie18

MissNatalie18
              • 172 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:20 PM

YIPPPI LINDS!!!! Finally - its about time :)

Go and enjoy all of the wonderful events leading up to the big day.  I will be thinking of you all week and can't wait to hear all about the wedding when you get back.

I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE EXCITED!!! lol

Sandy - thanks for the brochure - I don't have publisher, but Vista Print has 25 free brochures right now, so I am going to make some on there!

Chat soon!!!

Nat

#1468 Lindslou

Lindslou
                • 187 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:36 PM

I knew you would be happy to hear that!!! 

I am looking forward to the next couple of days before we head out.  It's kinda like Christmas now, I want to go to bed really early every night so it will get here sooner :)

Talk to you all when I get back

Originally Posted by MissNatalie18 

YIPPPI LINDS!!!! Finally - its about time :)

Go and enjoy all of the wonderful events leading up to the big day.  I will be thinking of you all week and can't wait to hear all about the wedding when you get back.

I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE EXCITED!!! lol

Sandy - thanks for the brochure - I don't have publisher, but Vista Print has 25 free brochures right now, so I am going to make some on there!

Chat soon!!!

Nat

#1469 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
                  • 376 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:06 AM

Sandy - got your dress AND band now?  Yay!  I have to ask, did you try them both on together yet?  I know I would have lol.

Proti - hope your dress gets here soon!  The waiting is torture, I know. 

Linds - hope the last couple days before you leave are stress free!!  So glad you are excited for your wedding now, I'm still waiting for it to set in for me lol.  I'm slowly getting there though :)

#1470 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
                    • 376 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 06:07 PM

I am out of here in 12 hours!  Still not all that excited yet, but I am definitely getting there.  I think I'm more sleep deprived than anything haha, will be catching up on that on the plane.

Hope you ladies have a fantastic couple of weeks and I'll chat with you when I am back!  :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users