• 362 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:03 PM

hi proti!  welcome and congratulations!

~pam

#1182 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
    • 376 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 06:43 AM

Forgot to tell you, I went and it was pretty good!  I didn't quite get the results I was hoping for (maybe I was being unrealistic lol), but she says next time she'll leave me in for longer and we'll see if I get better results.  I dropped 1.5% body fat, one inch on tummy, 1/2 inch on waist and 1/2 inch on each arm and thigh.

Originally Posted by Lindslou 

Thanks for the link, I jumped on this!!!  Let us know how it is when you go.  I'm going to try it out before I leave for Cuba

#1183 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
      • 376 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 06:44 AM

I wont be able to join you guys this Thursday... doh, one of these days!

#1184 proti007

proti007
        • 467 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 09:34 AM

Thanks for the welcome Pam!

I actually had a date change to be able to include a few more guests (my brother included!), so we've switched to July 27th, 2011. Dreams was super-accomodating, thank goodness!

I'd love to meet up with everyone sometime!

#1185 Lindslou

Lindslou
          • 187 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:05 AM

Wow that is awesome!!!  Thanks for the update.  I'm saving mine to use before we go in Feb.  I love this site, so many deals to be had :)  Thanks for sharing

Originally Posted by cookiemunchkin 

Forgot to tell you, I went and it was pretty good!  I didn't quite get the results I was hoping for (maybe I was being unrealistic lol), but she says next time she'll leave me in for longer and we'll see if I get better results.  I dropped 1.5% body fat, one inch on tummy, 1/2 inch on waist and 1/2 inch on each arm and thigh.

Looking to share a photographer the middle of Feb 2011 in Holguin Cuba

http://tickers.Ticke....35f2/event.png

#1186 pamphilia

pamphilia
            • 362 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:11 AM

So, is ANYONE available this Thurs?  Or shall we reschedule?

~pam

#1187 MissNatalie18

MissNatalie18
              • 172 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:18 AM

I am free...also kinda off topic, but does anyone have a nail spa they could recommend to me.  In Toronto there are several spots that cost 40-50 for both mani and pedi and they are great places.  Just wondering if there are any around here like that.  I live downtown, but I work in the south.  Also, how about a waxing place...going to a wedding in Cabo actually so I need a clean up?

Thanks guys!

#1188 proti007

proti007
                • 467 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:27 AM

Nat go see Jenn at Tranquil Escape (in Discovery Ridge). I tried like 5 different waxing places when I moved here, and she is the best!

10 Discovery Ridge Hill SW
                  Suite 925, Calgary, AB T3H5X2
                  (403) 225-3514

#1189 MissNatalie18

MissNatalie18
                  • 172 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:38 AM

Thanks!!!! I am going to book an appointment asap!  Also, we are meeting up at Melrose on Thursday at 6Pm....you should come.

#1190 Boo

Boo
                    • 785 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:33 PM

Sorry ladies I had to miss boot camp on Monday and next session is Thursday, I can attend either a 6 or a 7:30 class. I cant make it out for drinks at 6, and I figure even if I rash back you will be gone by 8 or 8:30ish when I can just get there... :( I have to make it atleast one of these times!!!

By the way - I just have to share - reason I missed Monday was because we had our Legal Day and signed docs at 7 pm yesterday!!! I am surprised how emotional I got, I tried to take it casual but I did cry :)

Have a great time ladies!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users