Photo

Calgary Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1939 replies to this topic

#1131 pamphilia

pamphilia
  • 362 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 12:18 PM

cookie - some of the mugs on 4imprint are pricey, but there are some good deals to be had too!  ...and shipping is under $60 for 72 mugs.

i am looking at these http://www.4imprint....ug-16-oz.-White and they are only $260 including one colour and setup, plus the $55 shipping (for 72).  i like that they are canadian.

~pam

#1132 Boo

Boo
    • 785 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 12:45 PM

Hmmm there are these

http://www.4imprint....16-oz.-Closeout

You ladies dont think that there is a need for a handle I take it?

#1133 pamphilia

pamphilia
      • 362 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:44 PM

I was wondering the same thing about a handle, too.  I think that a guest would prefer a handle, but I am not really sure! 

~pam

#1134 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
        • 376 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 02:50 PM

I think it depends on the mug.  If its a double-walled type where the hot/cold doesn't transfer to the outside of the mug, then you dont need a handle.  If the hot/cold WILL transfer to the outside, definitely get a handle!

I'm just going handle-less (is that a word?  lol) because I'm used to that type of mug.

#1135 MissNatalie18

MissNatalie18
          • 172 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:54 PM

Hey Ladies,

Wow...my account was not active for the past few weeks, I have no idea why or what happened, but I couldn't reply to any messages...now it seems I am back in action.

Pam - I like both dresses, but I really like the sweetheart neckline..have you thought about altering the DB dress to that neckline...I think if you do that you are golden.

Natalie

#1136 pamphilia

pamphilia
            • 362 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:43 PM

Thanks Natalie!  I have indeed thought about altering it to sweetheart, as I noticed that is a more flattering neckline for me.  We will see how much Connie quotes that change to be.  She said she could do the corset back for only $100 which is awesome :)

~pam

#1137 Lindslou

Lindslou
              • 187 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:12 PM

Hey Pam

Did you have to take your dress into Connie?  I'm still not sure about taking it to her and what if she isn't able to do the alterations that I need, I'm just paranoid :(  How long did she said she would take?

Looking to share a photographer the middle of Feb 2011 in Holguin Cuba

http://tickers.Ticke....35f2/event.png

#1138 pamphilia

pamphilia
                • 362 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:59 AM

Hey Linds,

I haven't taken my dress into her yet, I just gave her a call yesterday.  I asked her how much it would be to turn a wedding dress from zip back to corset back, and she gave me $100.  I also asked if she could quote me for turning it into a sweetheart neckline, but she said she would have to see it (which makes total sense).  So I will take my dress in one day so she can look at it.  My wedding is in January, and I will probably take it into her in November.  I just want to lose a bit of weight first if I can.  I will also need just a tiny one point bustle, and maybe a raise of the hem - but I am hoping to get it all for under $200.

~pam

#1139 b2b2011

b2b2011
                  • 58 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:31 AM

Hey Ladies,

Pam I really like the DB dress on you.  But, I agree the sweetheart neckline is always flattering.

Where is connies located? I am currrently looking for a seamstress to alter my dress.

Thanks,

J

#1140 pamphilia

pamphilia
                    • 362 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:39 AM

Connie's is downtown, just north of the river on !4th St NW and Kensington.

http://maps.google.c...ved=0CBgQnwIwAA

~pam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users