Photo

Calgary Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1939 replies to this topic

#1111 Nan

Nan
  • 599 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 11:23 AM

I would go for the Maggie replica if there´s still time to have it done! You look really nice on it.

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#1112 pamphilia

pamphilia
    • 362 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 05:10 PM

thanks for your input ladies!  i still haven't made up my mind, but the opinions help!

~pam

#1113 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
      • 376 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:37 AM

If anyone is interested in doing an order together through discountmugs.com, let me know!  The mugs are a decent price, but the shipping cost is ridiculous... pretty much the same cost as the mugs!  Would be great to split shipping costs with someone :)

#1114 pamphilia

pamphilia
        • 362 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:58 AM

i am going to be ordering mugs soon-ish....have you looked at 4imprint.ca?  they are based in canada, so i would assume the shipping would be a lot less - and no worry about duty charges.

check them out!

~pam

#1115 AshleyL

AshleyL
          • 263 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:02 AM

Pam- I think both dresses are gorgeous but my vote is for the Maggie. Either way you can't go wrong.
            Getting married in Runaway Bay, Jamaica February 2011!!!

#1116 Boo

Boo
            • 785 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:06 AM

We were looking at these http://www.discountm...travel-mugs.htm but it would be another CAD 500+  for us to get, with this close to the wedding I think we may just have to pass unfortinuetly

#1117 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
              • 355 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 01:07 PM

Pam - OMG I loooove the Maggie on you! The other dress is beautiful too, but there is just something about the Maggie, it looks stunning on you! But I think it comes down to the one you see yourself wearing, and the one that really makes you giddy inside :)

Haven't decided whether we're doing mugs yet...won't that take up a ton of room in your luggage? That's the only thing that concerns us...

Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#1118 pamphilia

pamphilia
                • 362 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 02:51 PM

thanks sandy!

everytime i make up my mind one way or another.....you guys go and change my mind....LOL

~pam

#1119 KRama

KRama
                  • 421 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:54 AM

Boo - how many mugs are you ordering? That shipping price is rediculous! We ordered 50 mugs from discountmugs.com and it was only $35 for shipping to Canada...granted we did get the $60 customs and brokerage bill a few months later. We took them down in a separate suitcase and everyone LOVED them and used them all week! Totally worth it.

Pam - I love the DB dress on you!

#1120 Boo

Boo
                    • 785 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:51 AM

Yeah 50 mugs would be USD 410, a bit expensive but doable

Then setup, ie customization is another USD 50, a bit more yikes

But then shipping is USD 210!, so thats why for USD 650ish when its all said and done we figure we just pass

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users