KRama

Calgary Brides!

Thanks so much for the support ladies. The funeral is tomorrow so that's going to be the hardest part. This forum has been a great outlet and escape from reality when I need it. Everyone's excitement is so contagious and the support is truly genuine.

This is the article in the Herald today about the accident:

Tragic end for Okotoks hockey star killed on icy road

She was an amazing person and will be sorely missed.

I just read about this in the paper today. It was so sad but on the bright side they did a really good write up about her and its sounds like she really enjoyed life/ was very involved etc. I am so sorry this happened and my thoughts are with you!

They did a very nice write-up...Thanks for posting that as I dont get the herald. So sorry again for your loss.

On a side note - Anyone going to the wedding fair on the 24th in Calgary??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennybell1 View Post

On a side note - Anyone going to the wedding fair on the 24th in Calgary??
I was thinking about it. There is also one on the 17th - does anyone know anything about them - which one might be better? I don't think there is much that will apply to my wedding really but it might be fun anyways.

I didn't know about the one on the 17th, but we will be going to the one on the 24th. I went to the one last year too, but that was before we decided to do a DW. Now another of my friends got engaged, so I will go with her. My TA has a booth on the later one too, so it will be nice to see her.

I'm going to be a Bridesmaid again too. One more dress to add to the collection! And she is going to do a DW too, so actually pretty pumped about that. I will send her a referral to the forum too, and I am sure you will see her on this thread before long!

Hey girls! We just got home from our wedding and honeymoon and it was amazing!! I am going to try to catch up on everything this weekend but hope everyone had an amazing christmas and new years!

Welcome Home Nadine! Your dress is gorgeous!!!

KRama, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I have been away from the computer for a couple of days. I read the article in the herald, it was beautiful. I am so sorry to hear that she was so close to you. My heart and thoughts are with you and your family.