KRama

Calgary Brides!

That helps!  Thanks for doing that :)

See you ladies tonight... I'm trying to convince my carpool we should leave early today, so I might just make it at 6!  We'll see... got one convinced, one more to go lol

Originally Posted by Canadiansandy View Post

To make it easier to find each other, I made a reservation for us at 6pm at Melrose (the restaurant side). Just ask for the reservation under 'Sandy'.

See you all tonight! :)

Hey Girls!!!

I hope you had a great time tonight!!!  Sorry I didn't come, I haven't been feel good the last couple of days.  I got home from work today and crashed on the couch sad.gif I even had all my stuff ready to bring.  I thought my FI would be home on time and wake me up but he ended up working really late

Hope everyone had a good time last night!  I really wanted to make it... by the time I got home it was almost 6:30 and it would have been after 7 by the time I could have made it there.  Didn't want to get there as everyone was ready to leave sad.gif

Next time!

Linds, hope you're feeling better

It was great time ladies!! Now I am just itching to get to North Hill Mall today or tomorrow, likely tomorrow over lunch and check our Ardene's - thanks again for the tip!

proti007 - wow amazing photos!! You make a very cute couple :) And I LOVE the light in them! We're still thinking about whether or not to get e-photos (er, I am anyway, lol) - your photos definitely make me want to do it. Thanks for sharing!