KRama

Calgary Brides!

Yikes! Glad I checked in before leaving :) So no meet up tonight then.

Should we switch days and times? Seems like a lot of girls want to meet up but can't because of the timing. I'm open to changing things up if it would mean more girls can make it! I know it's super hard to coordinate these things for so many people - but what days/times - and locations for that matter - would work best for you all? It doesn't have to be Melrose on 17th ave, we can always choose somewhere that works better for the majority.

I am usually available, it has just been unusual circamstance that prevents me from attending a lot of the time.  What if we switch up the location every once in a while too.  Downtown is a real trek for me (and some others I think).  I don't have any concrete suggestions though!  Glad you checked in before going Sandy.

Change of date would be great. I am allot freer on Tuesdays and Fridays. Boot camp on Monday and Thursday. And in October we are starting our dance lessons on Wednesdays...so yeah its tough in the home stretch. Tuesday, October 12th anyone? Melrose at 6ish? Just to throw something out.

That works for me!  And hubby-to-be is out of town so I wont need to fight anyone for the car lol.  I find it interesting how so many of us are dealing with a one-car situation :)

Originally Posted by Boo View Post

Change of date would be great. I am allot freer on Tuesdays and Fridays. Boot camp on Monday and Thursday. And in October we are starting our dance lessons on Wednesdays...so yeah its tough in the home stretch. Tuesday, October 12th anyone? Melrose at 6ish? Just to throw something out.

Is it ok with you ladies if we meet after 6:30?  I live outside of Calgary and car-pool with a couple people, so I'll need to go home first after work and get the car.  Wont be able to be back in Calgary again until 6:30 or so.

I say lets meet at 6, and who ever wont be able to join till 7ish we will still be there - so excited though! Looks like October 12th is a go!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Are you looking for a guide where you’ll find many tips and steps to follow to make your wedding a success? We design a special for you, where you will find: Photography Tips To-Do List Check list How to choose the best dress? Memories and invitations And much more! Download it now for free from: http://emweddings.com/WeddingGuide/index.html     Don’t stress. Enjoy every moment, tomorrow will be your best memories. See you soon!
    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
  • Topics