bonfires in cabo

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 cessyboston

cessyboston
  • VIP Member
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 05:26 PM

hi girlies has or is anyone doing a bonfire in cabo i didnt know if they do it at dreams??
    Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#2 michelle08

michelle08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,702 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 05:38 PM

I know that dreams does do this...but I don't know much about it. I emailed with Yessica at dreams and she said that it costs like $50 to use the bonfire and then if you want like drinks, food etc...for a group then it's extra

Hopefully someone has used this or has more info than i do...sorry, not a ton of help!

#3 ajncooter

ajncooter
      • 983 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 09:27 PM

Im doing a bonfire welcome at RIU. but I wish it was only $50.00 Its $800.00 plus food and beverage

#4 Wisco4

Wisco4
        • 666 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 11:18 PM

Food and beverage is seperate? Even at an all-inclusive?
          ~Amanda

#5 cessyboston

cessyboston
          • VIP Member
          • 2,096 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 09:43 AM

does any 1 have a photos of this....and do they cater it for you if you have food and dinks or do you do it yourself

#6 ajncooter

ajncooter
            • 983 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:15 PM

oh yeah... all inclusives are not always all inclusives for groups... make sure you ask all of the righ questions. There are fees to use the actual sites and then food and beverage fees. it stinks

#7 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
              • 4,979 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 03:10 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by cessyboston
                hi girlies has or is anyone doing a bonfire in cabo i didnt know if they do it at dreams
                I know that dreams does do this...but I don't know much about it. I emailed with Yessica at dreams and she said that it costs like $50 to use the bonfire and then if you want like drinks, food etc...for a group then it's extra
                does any 1 have a photos of this....and do they cater it for you if you have food and dinks or do you do it yourself

We're doing a bonfire. When I e-mailed Mariana about it, she told me it's the same cost as any other event; $24 per person. They do cater the event. Same menus to choose from, etc. She didn't mention anything about a $50 fee otherwise though.

I'll get some pictures for you guys next week... but it probably won't be in use. Hopefully it'll still help for those of you who are like me who need to SEE it in order to understand how it works!
                Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#8 sandyroo

sandyroo
                • 72 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 03:54 PM

Thanks for the info. Definitely good to know about. I wonder if you wanted to do s'mores if it would still be $24pp. I'll have to ask.

#9 cessyboston

cessyboston
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,096 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 05:29 PM

keep me posted................thanks girlies........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users