Boudoir Music!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 BachataBride

• Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:17 PM

I will be having my boudoir photoshoot in a few weeks - I'm giving them to my DH for our first year anniversary!
    I was wondering...Did you have music?? If so, what songs?? I don't know if I should go soft & romantic...or hardcore!! What did you all do!?

Thanks in advance!!!

#2 BlissfulMsMiranda

• 512 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:34 PM

Hey there! I went a little hardcore and had an alternative satellite radio station playing Lithium ... then after a few glasses of wine, I went for The Heat on satellite radio ... hehehe whatever makes you feel sexiest. Think of the songs that make you feel the most attractive when you're on the dance floor and go for that type of music! That's what I did ...

#3 NaM

• 2,256 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:41 PM

my photog had her ipod hooked up. It was mostly new pop music: Justin Timberlake is the only I remember though haha...I was too worried about making "sexy faces" than the music to be honest!

HAVE FUN!!! such a great experience!

#4 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:42 PM

have fun!!! listen to the song "Sexy Chick" - it will make you feel super sexy! ;P

#5 Jamaica0619

• 475 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:11 PM

I had my iPod playing on shuffle. Listening to the variety of music I like made me feel more comfortable.
            Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#6 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:16 PM

Sexy Bitch by David Guetta

Scream by Timbaland

Those seem like good songs to use ... lol ?!?! Good luck!

Are you getting someone in KW to do it, Amanda?

#7 BachataBride

• Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:17 AM

Thanks everyone!! I'm going to listen to all of those suggestions! I think I might listen to our wedding song too - make me feel romantic!!

Angela - I'm getting Shelley, from Shelley Jean Photography in Guelph to do them. She's a member here! She's great...and she's offering such a great deal!!! Here are the details...http://bestdestinati....d-shoot-49097/

#8 Readybetty

• 77 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:32 AM

I will be playing and fun upbeat songs that make me feel sexy and sassy. Love Lady Gaga, BEPs etc. I think I will also play some songs that I'm incorporating in our wedding that are a bit slower. I'm booked for my BD shoot in April and I can't wait!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users