Sign in to follow this  
yamille

MIA and missing all the lovelies on BDW

Hey guys!

I am just popping in to say hello because I miss you. I have been totally MIA because after the wedding I was pretty much just going full steam ahead with completion of my thesis and finding a job- which I did. :)

I love it but it is certainly challenging and it has taken me some time to get in the swing of married life which I love, but also juggling the new job, social life, and everything else life serves up. I usually get home, squeeze in a workout and barely spend any time online. I am having major "sadness that the wedding is over" feeling. Even though it was may 23rd. I think it took this long for everything to sink in.

I think destination weddings are the way to go and I always rave about them to people. So future brides get excited because it will be awesome!

Ok enough babbling. Miss you and I hope to pop in more often and keep up with everyone.

Happy planning!

Were you studying Drama Therapy? I know someone on here was and I thought it was you. I think we talked briefly because I was also going to school to become a therapist (I've since graduated and have been working as a therapist with adolescents since August). Did you get a job in the field?

Yep that was me Jessica- Good memory! Congrats on getting a job in this economy.. :)

I am working in a hospital inpatient psychiatric unit w/ adults 18+ Every now and then I cover the adolescent unit- which I know is a handful! I waorked with them for one of my internships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamille View Post
Yep that was me Jessica- Good memory! Congrats on getting a job in this economy.. :)

I am working in a hospital inpatient psychiatric unit w/ adults 18+ Every now and then I cover the adolescent unit- which I know is a handful! I waorked with them for one of my internships.
welcome1.gif back, Yamille! Congrats on your new job, you're very brave! Anyone that works with teenagers gets a round of applause from me. I couldn't do it!