MIA and missing all the lovelies on BDW

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 yamille

yamille
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:45 AM

Hey guys!

I am just popping in to say hello because I miss you. I have been totally MIA because after the wedding I was pretty much just going full steam ahead with completion of my thesis and finding a job- which I did. :)

I love it but it is certainly challenging and it has taken me some time to get in the swing of married life which I love, but also juggling the new job, social life, and everything else life serves up. I usually get home, squeeze in a workout and barely spend any time online. I am having major "sadness that the wedding is over" feeling. Even though it was may 23rd. I think it took this long for everything to sink in.

I think destination weddings are the way to go and I always rave about them to people. So future brides get excited because it will be awesome!

Ok enough babbling. Miss you and I hope to pop in more often and keep up with everyone.

Happy planning!

#2 Jessica

Jessica
    • VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:56 AM

Were you studying Drama Therapy? I know someone on here was and I thought it was you. I think we talked briefly because I was also going to school to become a therapist (I've since graduated and have been working as a therapist with adolescents since August). Did you get a job in the field?

#3 yamille

yamille
      • 1,460 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:00 AM

Yep that was me Jessica- Good memory! Congrats on getting a job in this economy.. :)

I am working in a hospital inpatient psychiatric unit w/ adults 18+ Every now and then I cover the adolescent unit- which I know is a handful! I waorked with them for one of my internships.

#4 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,368 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:06 AM

Hey Yamille! So happy to hear that you have so many positive things going on. We miss you too!

#5 Sloan

Sloan
          • 1,279 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:10 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by yamille
            Yep that was me Jessica- Good memory! Congrats on getting a job in this economy.. :)

I am working in a hospital inpatient psychiatric unit w/ adults 18+ Every now and then I cover the adolescent unit- which I know is a handful! I waorked with them for one of my internships.
            back, Yamille! Congrats on your new job, you're very brave! Anyone that works with teenagers gets a round of applause from me. I couldn't do it!

#6 super19

super19
            • 1,123 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:18 AM

Welcome back!

#7 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,369 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:32 PM

Hi Yamille!! Good to hear from you and congrats on the job!

#8 Jessica

Jessica
                • VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:29 PM

Awesome! Congratulations on the job, I am sure it will provide many interesting days!

#9 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,193 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:12 PM

Hey Yamille! I've missed seeing you around. Glad to hear that all is well & congrats on the job!

#10 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                    • Banned
                    • 3,639 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:23 PM

YAY for finding a job in your field that is awesome. Glad to see you pop in!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users