How exciting. Good luck with your weight loss. I'm trying to lose 5 - 10 lbs before my wedding in December and my FI keeps buying Halloween candy - ugh.

Thanks!

poohshek, I'm using Brides for Brides in Phoenix Arizona Boudoir photography and boudoir parties by Brides for Brides Photography .

Patti, when I first started to focus on losing weight I did Dr. Ian's Extreme Fat Smash, where I lost 9 lbs in 3 weeks, I would have lost more, but I was sick during week 2. My friend actually lost 12 lbs. But we were both doing the first day to 5K running program. 50lbs and 3 5K's later, I'm doing the Freeway to 10K program to prepare for a 10K next month.

Woohoo! You are going to love the experience. Remember to relax and have a lot of fun. I have to say it was one of the most fun and empowering things I have gotten to do. You will have to remember to post some pics. And you will look beautiful regardless of how much weight you lose. Remember he already loves you.

Yea! I heart Brides for Brides love.gif

You are going to have a blast. Don't stress too much over the weight, it sounds like you have already worked really hard and I'm sure you look great just as you are.

Are you working with Tamara?