Photo

Opinions needed on "the dress"!

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#21 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:19 PM

I think you look beautiful in that dress! I like it how it is but a sweetheart neckline would look pretty too. As far as the veil I think you should go with none or a birdcage

#22 MayBride2010

MayBride2010
    • 204 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:29 PM

wow, the dress is stunning! i absolutely love it!

#23 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
      • 876 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:35 PM

I think this dress is gorgeous on you and I would change anything it looks beautiful the way it is
        Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#24 jenninjamaica

jenninjamaica
        • 547 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:50 PM

Love the dress! I personally love the flower, but they aren't for everyone!!
          *~*JENN*~*

#25 Tam

Tam
          • 551 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:51 PM

LOVE that dress and it looks awesome on you... buy it!

#26 lara&mike

lara&mike
            • 97 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:54 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MsAmErika
              Its lovely...did you take any pictures of the back?
              Thank you :-) I have a pic but it's not very good. I cut off my head because it's not a very good pic..haha. The dress is 4 sizes too big so it doesn't look right at the back. It is zipper back with buttons on the side. It has the same rouching across. There is a flower halfway down the back of the train which is where the bustle will go. I dont have pictures from the designer website either because they dont have lots of views...i dont know why. Everyone looks at their dress from 50 different angles!!

The more i look at it in pictures, i think i want a sweetheart with removed flower. Lots of mixed views on the flower...what to do.....

Click the image to open in full size.

#27 Tam

Tam
              • 551 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:57 PM

I would probably take off the top flower, but leave the one on the bottom... I love it!

#28 lara&mike

lara&mike
                • 97 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:07 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Shommy128
                  The information about clevage helps. If you want that look then go for the sweetheart and a Very Sexy bra from Victoria Secret :) If you go sweetheart I think you'll have to loose the flower.
                  Thanks for the tip! I just checked them out...they are "very sexy". Now to find a VS near me...

Thanks to everyone for your comments too. Every one of them is appreciated! I love the different opinions!

#29 ~Angela~

~Angela~
                  • 4,172 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:29 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lara&mike
                    Thanks for the tip! I just checked them out...they are "very sexy". Now to find a VS near me...

Thanks to everyone for your comments too. Every one of them is appreciated! I love the different opinions!
                    They ship to Canada, or there is a store just over the border in Buffalo. I should check them out too!

#30 ~Angela~

~Angela~
                    • 4,172 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:33 PM

Lara, they also have that dress at Bridal Depot in Waterloo. I am pretty sure it's one of the ones I tried on. I'm not sure how much it is at Sophie's, but I think Bridal Depot price matches and I've heard WAY better things about them than Sophie's. I also had a much better experience there just trying dresses on. Worth checking out maybe? Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users