Photo

How much is a typical dinner plate at The Office?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 DreaW

DreaW
  • Banned
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 03:16 PM

So I'm going to make reservations at The Office when I get to Cabo for Thursday night (which is their fiesta show night) but need to tell my guest how much dinner will cost them.

Does anyone know?

Thanks girls

#2 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 04:50 PM

Sorry I can't help, I've never been to cabo.

#3 kpluse

kpluse
      • 64 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 07:10 PM

Great question as I am thinking about doing the same thing- let me know what you find out!

#4 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 07:25 PM

ALOT.. OK so I ordered the steak and I think Cain ordered a mexican dish of some sort and our bills was I think $85.00. Where a couple of people we were with ordered sea food and their bill was $80.00 each. So I'd say somewhere between 35.00-85.00 per person

#5 DreaW

DreaW
          • Banned
          • 2,462 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 07:28 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by TammyB
            ALOT.. OK so I ordered the steak and I think Cain ordered a mexican dish of some sort and our bills was I think $85.00. Where a couple of people we were with ordered sea food and their bill was $80.00 each. So I'd say somewhere between 35.00-85.00 per person
            Yikes....Thank you Tammy....I now it was expensive but forgot how much....
            I'll make sure none of my guest get sea food.....

So do you think it's safe to say around $30 a plate.
            not including drinks....

#6 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 07:34 PM

Hmm I'd say your pushing it.. This is for your wedding dinner right? We had a total of 8 people for our wedding dinner, so drinks and food for all of us (we didn't cap out their drinks and we let them order whatever they wanted) and tip was $1000.00. But with that said, they drank ALOT while Cain and I were off having pictures done. And the food at DeCortez was about the same prices as the Office (I think I actually like the food at the office a little better)

#7 DreaW

DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 07:37 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by TammyB
                Hmm I'd say your pushing it.. This is for your wedding dinner right? We had a total of 8 people for our wedding dinner, so drinks and food for all of us (we didn't cap out their drinks and we let them order whatever they wanted) and tip was $1000.00. But with that said, they drank ALOT while Cain and I were off having pictures done. And the food at DeCortez was about the same prices as the Office (I think I actually like the food at the office a little better)
                no this is not wedding dinner...
                This is welcome dinner for Thursday night...Guests will be paying for themselves.
                Same with Friday night dinner at All you can eat Steak house (Brasil)

Wedding dinner is Sat. night at Baja Cantinas...(we are paying for that (actually parents are))

#8 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 07:39 PM

Oh.. then who the cares how much it costs.. LOL Everything in Cabo is expensive they will all quickly learn that. besides the price of the meal was WELL worth it. :-)

#9 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
                  • 1,876 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 07:41 PM

We ate at the office on Sunday night. Most of our meals were around $45 a plate. There were a few dishes at $30 a plate. I don't remember the price of the drinks.
                    My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#10 DreaW

DreaW
                    • Banned
                    • 2,462 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 07:45 PM

Thank you girls....I think I'll say plates are from $30 on up , so my guests will be prepared
                      I know Brasil is $35 per plate but it's also all you can eat. So that's not bad at all.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users