Photo

Are you dressing up for Halloween?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#21 alkoch

alkoch
  • 515 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:59 PM

My FI & I are being Wayne & Garth from Wayne's world. We were Fred & Wilma Flinstone and our friends were Barney & Betty Ruble last year, German beer people 2 years ago (lederhosen beermaid) and we were Aladdin and Belle 3 years ago. Next year I want to be a pilot & stewardess (50's style & a little sexy) My friend and I were going to go to a Halloween party but I wasn't able to go so here were our costume ides & some others Good luck I love Halloween!

-A Pair of dice
    - Peanut Butter & Jelly (we were going to do this one and sing the song from Family guy all night...YouTube - Family Guy - It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time)
    -barn animals (cows, chickens)
    -Tigers
    -mac & cheese (someones macaroni the other is a piece of cheese)
    -peace & quiet (hippie peace - mime quiet)
    -Flower & bee
    -Xmen (or any comic book group batman &girl)
    -Fandago Bags - dressed up as halloween costumes or just as the bags
    -Hersey Kiss & hugs
    -Pacman and Pac girl
    -Dorothy & Tinman, lion, or scarecrow
    -Nun & Priest (When I get pregnant I am going to be a prego nun and my (then) DH will be a priest! Lol I love this costume!! I have been planning it forever)
    -Cave people is also fun!
    -Risky Business (long button down white undies)
    -80's rock stars

I just love Halloween, hope you find a costume - I love theme costumes

Kiera! I love the blow up doll idea!!!

#22 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
    • 2,287 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:06 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by linzangel
      I am dressing up as a hula girl, and my FI is dressing up like a boxer....we are going to be "Hawaiian Punch"
      hahah that's a great idea!!!

Annette - awesome ideas! Love the pregnant nun costume! that's so wrong in so many ways! lol

#23 alkoch

alkoch
      • 515 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:13 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ~*Lisa*~

Annette - awesome ideas! Love the pregnant nun costume! that's so wrong in so many ways! lol
        I know Lisa - it feels so wrong but I just have to do it! Hopefully I wont offend anyone wherever we end up going! lol

#24 Jess

Jess
        • 4,455 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 06:58 PM

I'm going to be a pirate...FI doesn't want to dress up but I'm making him

#25 aimee!

aimee!
          • 696 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 07:05 PM

i'm going to be sookie stackhouse this year... but i haven't really found anywhere to go to dress up... still working on that one.
            Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#26 Tifuhhknee

Tifuhhknee
            • 631 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:40 PM

I am so excited about Halloween this year! Our friend's step-dad's old man lawyer band is playing, they cover 70s rock songs. So we are starting there then probably hitting a local bar/club til the sun comes up. ANYWAY, FI is going to be a racehorse (have the mask, wearing brown sweats, and a tail) and I will be his jockey. Got long pink shirt and painted with blue glittery fabric paint to be like a jockey shirt, white tights, and brown flat boots. Helmet with googles too, all I need is a whip or riders crop!

We have previously been: Big Bad Wolf in disguise as granny & Little Red Riding Hood, Clementine & Lt Dangle from Reno 911, mechanics (full of grease, rubbed on floor of dad's shop), Aladdin & Princess Jasmine, and Richard Simmons w/ 80s workout girls (2 cousins were workout girl with me). I'd say Richard Simmons was the most fun!
              Destination Wedding: April 21, 2011
              At Home Reception: May 7, 2011
              25 guests + bride + groom booked

My Wedding Planning Notes

#27 PaulsGirl

PaulsGirl
              • 63 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 10:08 PM

The bodybreak costume is hysterical! I love it! :)

FH and I are being the Mad Hatter & Alice in Wonderland. I'm super excited that for the first time in 8 years, our costumes actually match! LOL. We're going to a huge party at the hotel near the Toronto airport. They turn the hotel in a huge nightclub, set up haunted mansions, etc. The best part is that you can just crash in your hotel room upstairs and not have to worry about a cab home!

Here are our costumes:
                My Alice: http://images.buycos....iser/31225.jpg
                His Mad Hatter: http://images.buycos....iser/61098.jpg
                *** Lisa ***http://tickers.Ticke....886d/event.png
                Married my Best Friend on May 5,2010Bride, Groom & 48 Guests Attended!

#28 TeNeil

TeNeil
                • 192 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 11:08 PM

I lOVE Halloween! FI and I are going to a house party.....FI is being a very studly Count Dracula and I am being a cat (theatrical style). I made the costumes and will be doing full make-up on both of us.
                  Last year we were Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth.........and I must say that it rocked!!

#29 estella1007

estella1007
                  • 475 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 11:24 PM

I am trying to convince the hubby to wear a vintage sailor suit, and I could wear a vintage nurse uniform so we can be the "Times Square Kiss" picture.
                    http://www.historyco....man_fig01b.jpg
                    He won't go for it though I'm not sure that anyone would get it unless we kept smooching all night!

#30 Tifuhhknee

Tifuhhknee
                    • 631 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:01 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by estella1007
                      I am trying to convince the hubby to wear a vintage sailor suit, and I could wear a vintage nurse uniform so we can be the "Times Square Kiss" picture.
                      http://www.historyco....man_fig01b.jpg
                      He won't go for it though I'm not sure that anyone would get it unless we kept smooching all night!
                      People may not get it, but super cute idea! One of my fav WWII ending photos I've seen.
                      Destination Wedding: April 21, 2011
                      At Home Reception: May 7, 2011
                      25 guests + bride + groom booked

My Wedding Planning Notes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users