Sign in to follow this  
riokayak

Newbie headed to Mexico... with a lot left to do.

Congrats and Welcome! I would suggest using the search engine to check out diff topics on invitations, color schemes, dresses etc. You will find lots of great info on here! Happy Planning :)

Congrats!!! You have plenty of time thanks to this forum to get everything taken care of. You will love all the info you can find on this site. It's very addictive! Enjoy and good luck with your planning!

Congratulations and welcome to the Forum. You'll find tons of helpful information here. Totos Santos? I've never been there, but have always wanted to go. I'm getting married in Cabo and will be there for 6 nights. Hopefully, I'll get to make the trip this time. Have you been there before? Do you have any suggestions on places to go while there, such as restaurants, shops, etc.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
Congratulations and welcome to the Forum. You'll find tons of helpful information here. Totos Santos? I've never been there, but have always wanted to go. I'm getting married in Cabo and will be there for 6 nights. Hopefully, I'll get to make the trip this time. Have you been there before? Do you have any suggestions on places to go while there, such as restaurants, shops, etc.?
Thanks Patti, I haven't been to Todos Santos, but a good friend recommended it. We didn't want the resort type wedding, so when she recommend Todos Santos it seemed like a perfect fit. I've done some searching here an have only found a few posts that mention the area. Every one I read raved about it and several had good suggestions of places to visit.