Jamaica Elegant Weddings - Any comments?

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31 Mrs. Reed 2 b

Mrs. Reed 2 b
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:32 AM

Not sure who Alamarie is but Dawn was my wedding planner. As for photographers, I used Paula and Damien from Sungold. They were wonderful to work with, great energy. My only disappointment is that it takes so long to get the pictures back. I was told about 8 weeks and it looks like it'll take all those 8 weeks, still don't have any professional pics yet. :-(

#32 NikkiT.

• 106 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 01:31 AM

Ms. Reed,

I am happy everything turned out great! I would love to see pictures! My email address is nt31@earthlink.net. Thanks!!!

#33 delgadot

• 284 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:57 PM

Hello ladies!

I just contacted Tropical Weddings Jamaica today to get a quote and now I am going to look into Jamaica Elegant weddings. My question is do you guys feel comfortable (safe) having your wedding off site(outside of a resort). I have never been to Jamaica but it looks beautiful and I do plan on taking a planning trip there next year but when I tell people I am looking at Jamaica for my wedding I keep getting the response of well "I am not leaving the resort it is not safe" this is making me a little worried....I dont want my guests to not feel safe to leave the resort for the wedding but I dont want a cookie cutter wedding at one of the resorts either...

#34 Princess J

Princess J
        • 424 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:30 PM

I feel 100% safe. These are locations many brides have been married at. Avoid Kingston and you will be fine!

50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

#35 sonyaj

• 150 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:40 PM

Going off the resort anywhere in Jamaica (or any other tropical destination for that matter) is risky without someone who knows the language, area, etc.. But just make sure your wedding package includes transport to and from the wedding site and it will be fine. These are professional companies and they know what they are doing.

#36 CdnBeatPrincess

• 296 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 04:31 AM

Has anyone use PussBackFoot as their wedding planners? I just waiting on a quote right now.

#37 Jamaica Guru

Jamaica Guru
              • 18 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:57 AM

I can recommend Wedding Belles Jamaica. They did my nieces off property wedding at Bellefield Great House in Mobay. They arranged everything including the transportation to and from the hotel. Bellefield Great House is a fabulous location if you are considering and off property wedding.

#38 CdnBeatPrincess

• 296 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:31 AM

Checked out their website. Looks great!

#39 sonyaj

• 150 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:37 AM

Any feedback on your quote from Pussbackfoot?? I checked out their website, looks awesome. Are you interested in them just for decor or do they do the entire wedding (ceremony,food, decor, music, etc..)??

Originally Posted by CdnBeatPrincess 

Has anyone use PussBackFoot as their wedding planners? I just waiting on a quote right now.

#40 ajamieso

• 53 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 06:39 AM

Hello can you send me pictures of your ceremony and reception? My email address is ajamieso@mail.usf.edu. Im getting married 9/10/11:)))))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users