Jamaica Elegant Weddings - Any comments?

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 2nutz

• 5 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 03:20 PM

We are considering these wedding planners for our Nov wedding. Has anyone had any experience with them?

I'm finding it difficult to find much information on any of them

#2 Sandgirl

• Banned
    • 9 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 12:50 PM

My sister got married at Our Pastime Villas, Negril in August and Jamaica Elegant Weddings was the Planners , they did a marvellous job. The cake, bouquet, and photos were gorgeous, they arranged everything. I would definately go with their services. The Resort is beautiful, it is not all inclusive and there is a restaurant right there where we had dinner.

You need not worry I think going with them you will be satisfied.

#3 2nutz

• 5 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:04 AM

Thanks Sandgirl! Our requirements are minimal, but its nice to know they did a great job with your sister's wedding!

#4 lovelybride

• Banned
        • 5 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:47 PM

Thanks for your information also Sandgirl.
          I will be staying at one of the All Inclusive Resort in Negril, when I check out their cost to get married there I am thinking of going with Jamaica Elegant weddings because I am getting a better deal from them.So I will just go off property, get married and go back to the resort.

Does anyone know where I can sand and the jars to purchase for my sand ceremony? I am also looking for a reasonable priced wedding dress any suggestions?

#5 Olderbride

• 10 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 09:16 AM

I found a great company called pussbackfoot, I'm just beginning my correspondance with them but love the examples of their work on their website and they are quick to respond. I'll update this post with my experiences going forward.

#6 emartdec

• 2 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 06:55 AM

I'd really like to have a beautiful elegant wedding at a nice resort in Jamaica.

Dance Floor Rental San Diego

#7 dazzliing4

• 14 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:26 PM

Please do let us know Olderbride. I checked out pussbackfoot's site. Great work, I am very interested in using her as well!

#8 sherryl_joy

• 45 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:17 PM

Comparing all three wedding planners, who would you go with? Dawn at Elegant Weddings Jamaica, Almarie at TWJ (Tropical Weddings Jamaica) or pussbackfoots?

Pricing seems pretty similar but I'm just wondering who might do a better job out of the three and whose suppliers are better, etc? I can't make a final decision on who to go with as I've heard great reviews for all of them...

#9 Tennyt1

• 1,131 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:19 PM

What are the prices like for these weddings?

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                    ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#10 sherryl_joy

• 45 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:23 PM

It's a little high for a destination wedding but we also figure we want a great one, so why not? So far, it's been about 9K for everything but all off site from the resort.

This includes ceremony location, setup, flowers, hors d'houvres for a small reception after the ceremony, reception dinner, cake, drinks, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users