Photo

No outside vendors at Riu Palace

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Ethan's Mommy

Ethan's Mommy
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:11 PM

I just got my confirmation this morning as well. I am sooooo happy that they have decided to honour our previous contracts. I was freaking out a little these past couple of weeks!!

#32 classadiva

classadiva
    • 685 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:27 PM

So happy for you ladies!!! I was getting mad FOR YOU!!! LOL How wonderful that they are honoring their commitment. That says a lot about their organization.

#33 MissFitzy

MissFitzy
      • 21 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:54 PM

Hi ladies,

What did you say in your email ?? I am getting married at the Santa Fe and have about 4or 5 emails saying it was okay as long as I get a day pass as well as a Cedula Fisca, they also informed Gilda. Now after reading this, I am wondering if I should send a confirmation email

#34 omsampad

omsampad
        • 40 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:33 PM

I am having my wedding at Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas this July. Wondering if I should bring my own photographer?

For the brides that already had their wedding there, any advice on how the Mango photographers were? any tips regarding whether to use the DJ or mariachi during reception?

Would appreciate it a lot!! I booked my wedding only 1 month ago and could use all the advice since I still have not heard back from the wedding planner at Riu regarding prices for photographer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users