meli
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:14 AM

Yay! Have a great time Amy!

#1192 *Linds*

*Linds*
    • 5,776 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:20 AM

Ahhh! I hope Amy is having a fabulous time! Her big day is in 2 days! I wonder if she is nervous!?!?!?
      Loving married life! <3

#1193 dianep

dianep
      • 532 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:11 PM

good progress made tonight! i picked up some silk flowers and made corsages for the moms, and made little flower decorations for the tiki torches for the reception. feeling so crafty!

i also picked up my wedding band (the RIGHT one this time, hooray!!) and my e-ring after being polished.

confession: i've been wearing both rings all night (FI is away on a business trip and no one can tell me to take it off, hee hee!). and i'll likely sleep with them on. just hope i remember to take off the wedding band before going to work tomorrow!! :) my last day of work before 2 weeks of PTO!
        g'nite, all...
        http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
        and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#1194 KarenM

KarenM
        • 1,920 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 08:34 AM

Diane you crack me up! That's so great you got YOUR ring! Hooray! I love that you wore it all night & slept in it. Hopefully you remembered to take it off today or your coworkers will think they missed something Good job on the corsages & tiki flowers!

#1195 *Linds*

*Linds*
          • 5,776 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 08:56 AM

Dianep- Its my last day toooo!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!
            Loving married life! <3

#1196 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
            • 5,078 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:24 AM

Diane, when do you leave?

I am so excited for you and Linds!

#1197 dianep

dianep
              • 532 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:40 AM

thanks, ladies. and i DID remember to take off the band before work today! (i miss it.)

lady di - we don't leave until wednesday. i just need the time to get things done. we'll be there from the 12th-22nd. FI and i are getting pretty darned excited! he was even looking forward to guacamole yesterday... at 9:30am!
                http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
                and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#1198 *Linds*

*Linds*
                • 5,776 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:45 AM

Awh Diane, that's cute that your FI is getting so excited! S is really excited too! I cannot WAIT to leave!
                  Loving married life! <3

#1199 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                  • 5,078 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:47 AM

lol, i love guacamole! i am jealous that you are staying there for two weeks. we only are staying there for 6 days. it is ok, we are going back to Mexico in October for a DW and staying there for 6 days as well!

#1200 KRama

KRama
                    • 421 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:52 AM

It's my last day of work today too!!! I don't know how I'm going to make it through! We leave on Sunday for a week in Mexico, we come back for a week and have our AHR on the 21st and then take off on a last minute week long honeymoon on the 22nd or 23rd! That's THREE weeks off for me! WHOOP WHOOP!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users