Photo

Sold out Jcrew Celeste Wedding Dress 4 Sale

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MSMAZE31

MSMAZE31
  • 176 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 12:12 PM

Hi Ladies...my friend is selling her Jcrew wedding dress. Its sold out on Jcrew.com and has only been worn once. It has been cleaned and is perfect condition. Its a size 2/4....I think it s a perfect destination dress so I thought I would find out if anyone was interested. She had a listing on ebay but JCREW took it down because of copyright infrigement on the pix (sooo stupid). Here is a link to the dress:
    http://www.kaboodle.....strapless-gown

pm or email me at aprilnichole@sbcglobal.net for more info.

#2 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 12:15 PM

That is a beautiful dress!!! I wish a size 2/4 would fit me, but not in this lifetime!!

#3 LadyP

LadyP
      • 3,156 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 12:19 PM

I cant even get my thigh into a size 2 better yet my calf. It is cute. I do not know anyone that smalll. Tell her I hate her :o)

How is the baby

#4 dragonfly

dragonfly
        • 1,820 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 12:48 PM

How much is she selling it for, it would be a perfect dress to change into for the reception, or for a trash the dress session. Let me know ASAP.

Kelly~

#5 MSMAZE31

MSMAZE31
          • 176 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 12:57 PM

lol....I know it is tiny!! :) She paid 1500 for the dress so I am not sure how much she is willing to sell it for..it might be a little pricey for a trash the dress? :/..the baby is great..thanks for asking...no one prepared my for all this activity in my tummy though!!!!

#6 dragonfly

dragonfly
            • 1,820 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 03:49 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MSMAZE31
              lol....I know it is tiny!! :) She paid 1500 for the dress so I am not sure how much she is willing to sell it for..it might be a little pricey for a trash the dress? :/..the baby is great..thanks for asking...no one prepared my for all this activity in my tummy though!!!!
              Let me know anyway, I like the idea of a more casual dress for the reception. I am a size 3/4 so I would imagine it would fit me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users