Photo

The Dazzling Details?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 bethtamar

bethtamar
  • 74 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 10:54 PM

Is anyone working the Dazzling Details? I would love some feedback!
    Thanks!
    Beth and Jason
    May 25, 2008
    Nuevo Vallarta

#2 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 10:58 PM

Hi Beth,

I contacted them at first. I love all their weddings and I've read nothing but great reviews, but we couldn't afford to use them. If we were having a smaller wedding, about 50 or so, I would've reconsidered. But we are expecting about 150 and felt it was way over our budget.

#3 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 12:42 AM

I'm with Amy....they are fabulous but pricey. The quote I had for a WD was more per person than I wanted to pay for the wedding reception. But if you can swing it I doubt you'll be disappointed!

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 08:40 AM

same thing here - they were too spendy! and i ended up not needing an outside WC anyway!

#5 edna

edna
          • Site Supporter
          • 1,360 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 10:22 AM

It seems that I will use Prisar ( Priscilla and Hector Armenio)Prisar Vallarta - Organizadores de Bodas en Puerto Vallarta , they quoted 20,000 pesos. They are good getting good prices from vendors, fast on responses, very well organized and very creative...

- Edna

#6 coming together

coming together
            • 162 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:46 PM

I am going with The Dazzling Details. I wanted a rockstar wedding, and I hope that that is what I'll get. We stayed within our budget, but we are also only having around 50 people. I love working with Kristin and her team. They are very creative, and great on with communication.

#7 bethtamar

bethtamar
              • 74 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 07:33 PM

How exciting, our "dazzling" weddings are two weeks apart!!! Kristin and her team are the best...I am beyond excited!!!
                Beth and Jason
                May 25, 2008
                Nuevo Vallarta

#8 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 12:33 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by coming together
                  I am going with The Dazzling Details. I wanted a rockstar wedding, and I hope that that is what I'll get. We stayed within our budget, but we are also only having around 50 people. I love working with Kristin and her team. They are very creative, and great on with communication.
                  How exciting, our "dazzling" weddings are two weeks apart!!! Kristin and her team are the best...I am beyond excited!!!
                  I can't wait to see what Kristin comes up with! I love her weddings, I check her site religiously hoping to see the next wedding!

I certainly wasn't able to afford her, but if you are able, can you sneak the names of some of her vendors? I know they would be realiable, pretty please! lol, thanks!

#9 Lorilou

Lorilou
                  • 533 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 11:40 AM

I contacted two of her referrals and they just raved about her and her team. I actually talked to one girl for awhile and all my fears we put at ease. BTW, i'm getting married the week before your wedding on the 17th of May. Very excited!!

#10 christinepg

christinepg
                    • 21 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 02:23 AM

I have worked with both Dazzling Details and Priscilla and Hector from The Dazzling Details. I would not recommend The Dazzling Details. If you would like details of my experiences please PM me.
                      Christine & Jeff
                      May 27, 2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users