Photo

Just Ordered My Real Touch Flowers!!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
  • 248 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:26 PM

Meyer 2010 how long did it take you to receive them? and if you dont mind were they resonable? I know the resort charges a lot and that is why i am going for the real touch

#32 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
    • 429 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:51 PM

Yes they were very reasonable. I think they were around $300 and the reasons I got them were:

1. So I could keep mine
      2. So they would last longer in the hot Mexican sun for pictures/late night partying
      3. So we could re-use them for our AHR a week later
      4. My MOH & BM wanted to keep theirs too

Hope that helps & good luck!

~ Erica

#33 bnbrmy

bnbrmy
      • 218 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:39 PM

I'm sooo glad you posted this! I haven't heard of "real touch" flowers until your post. I was going to get eal flowers and then have them freeze dried. (if anyone checked into that, it is about 700+ usd) and I was pretty sure I would have issues getting the flowers to the place to have them freeze dried. And they charged you if you needed to have any of the flowers replaced.
        So I have decided to do the real touch flowers. I wasn't able to get in touch with the lady you used, but I found another lady (designsbyjan) The price was AMAZING!
        It is gonna cost about 250 before shipping on the wedding bouquets, and I haven't recieved a quote on the reception bouquets yet.
        Thank you so much for posting this!!! you have saved me about 5000 migraines and 5000 dollars. lol You're a life saver!

#34 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
        • 355 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 04:16 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Meyer2010
          Hello! I used Sharon Nagassarr Designs
          Click the image to open in full size.

Good Luck!

~ Erica
          Meyer2010 - Thanks for posting your pic. I'm debating the idea of using some of the "real touch" flowers and was wondering what you thought of them? When you see them in person can you easily tell that they are faux flowers or do they look realistic?

#35 Ashly Mitchell

Ashly Mitchell
          • 10 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 05:05 PM

I've also been considering real touch flowers and I received samples from a designer on Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade. I wanted to get real touch bc I wanted the green orchids as well. And this is a much cheaper option. The bouquets look great! Here is the shop on etsy Custom wedding flowers bridal bouquets and more by jdleggans
            Destination Bride, Dreams Riviera Cancun, May 30, 2010
            http://www.whenismyw....374a9a56a0.gif

#36 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
            • 429 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 07:48 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Ashlynn039
              Meyer2010 - Thanks for posting your pic. I'm debating the idea of using some of the "real touch" flowers and was wondering what you thought of them? When you see them in person can you easily tell that they are faux flowers or do they look realistic?
              Hello!

Yes, I was really worried they would look fake! But when they showed up I was amazed. Even my mother who is against "fake" flowers was very surprised at how real they look. They are heavy like real flowers, there are "flaws" in some petals made to look real. The only thing I didn't like were the freesia's... they didn't look as real because they are not real touch. They are silk.

Get them, you will be so glad you did! Sharon is amazing to deal with, she is great at responding and keeping you informed and can do whatever you need her to do! My BM's were ecstatic when they saw the flowers! I was soooo happy! :)

Good Luck!

~ Erica

#37 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
              • 429 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 07:49 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Ashlynn039
                Hello!

Yes, I was really worried they would look fake! But when they showed up I was amazed. Even my mother who is against "fake" flowers was very surprised at how real they look. They are heavy like real flowers, there are "flaws" in some petals made to look real. The only thing I didn't like were the freesia's... they didn't look as real because they are not real touch. They are silk.

Get them, you will be so glad you did! Sharon is amazing to deal with, she is great at responding and keeping you informed and can do whatever you need her to do! My BM's were ecstatic when they saw the flowers! I was soooo happy! :)

Good Luck!

~ Erica

#38 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
                • 355 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 07:54 PM

Oh good! Thanks so much for filling me in :) I'm definitely reach out to her and get a quote then!

#39 Reya

Reya
                  • 174 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 03:08 AM

Thanks for the info!

#40 VBVB

VBVB
                    • 25 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:23 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Meyer2010
                      Hello! 

Venessa & Derek
                      February 25, 2011
                      Majestic Colonial in sunny Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!

http://tickers.Ticke....581d/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users