Photo

Got THE dress, and shoes, and veil,

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
  • 402 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 11:40 PM

Stephanie, it's beautiful! Does it have a corset back? I think I tried on a very similar dress. It looks way better on you! Congrats on your great deals!
    MariaElena - 10/28/06
    Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#12 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 11:44 PM

omg Stephanie- I just tried on that dress today and it's in my top two! Too funny :) I just posted a poll for you girls to vote on what you like better. Although, I think that dress looks absolutely awesome on you!

#13 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 09:42 AM

Very pretty, congrats on finding your dress, you look great in it.

#14 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 October 2006 - 02:02 PM

awwww...stephanie it is perfect for you!!! YAY!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#15 NATASHA

NATASHA
        • 646 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 04:45 PM

Stephanie - that is so beautiful and it just looks right on you. Yay!
          Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#16 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
          • 550 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
          • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
          • LocationCharlotte

Posted 11 October 2006 - 05:17 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MARIAELM
          Stephanie, it's beautiful! Does it have a corset back? I think I tried on a very similar dress. It looks way better on you! Congrats on your great deals!
          Nope, just a regular zipper back. I wish it had a corset, but the rest of it was just so perfect, I can live with it. :-)
          Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
          June 23, 2007
          Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
          Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#17 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
          • 550 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
          • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
          • LocationCharlotte

Posted 11 October 2006 - 05:18 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
          omg Stephanie- I just tried on that dress today and it's in my top two! Too funny :) I just posted a poll for you girls to vote on what you like better. Although, I think that dress looks absolutely awesome on you!
          Ok, not that all the wonderful comments havne't made me smile BUT- you have made my day... :-) How exciting to know that someobdy else is thinking about MY dress - I've got to find your poll....
          Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
          June 23, 2007
          Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
          Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#18 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 05:26 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by RAENJAY
            Ok, not that all the wonderful comments havne't made me smile BUT- you have made my day... :-) How exciting to know that someobdy else is thinking about MY dress - I've got to find your poll....
            I thought the same thing when I got online and saw you in that dress! It's nice to know someone else agrees that dress is beautiful. I think it looks wonderful on you though- I hope it looks that good on me!

#19 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
            • 402 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 06:37 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by RAENJAY
              Nope, just a regular zipper back. I wish it had a corset, but the rest of it was just so perfect, I can live with it. :-)
              no matter about the corset, it still looks GREAT on you, so flattering!
              MariaElena - 10/28/06
              Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#20 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
              • 1,876 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 07:15 PM

You look BEAUTIFUL! That dress looks amazing on you!! And it made you cry! I want to find the dress that makes me cry!! Congrats on finding the perfect dress!!
                My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users