Sign in to follow this  
isisferi

seaview catholic chapel in cancun or rivera maya

i think i settled on the gran caribe real resort in cancun. they have a small catholic chapel all enclosed in glass with ocean view. check out Real Resorts Mexico|Real Resorts Cancun| Real Resorts Playa del Carmen|Luxury Hotels in Mexico and look under wedding section for pics. i also heard grand palladium has a beautiful catholic chapel but not ocean view. good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by isisferi View Post

Hi I am looking for a seaview catholic chappel in cancun or rivera maya?
somebody can give me details
thanks
I am planning a May 2011 catholic wedding and these are the churches I've found. At one point I wanted to have everything (including the ceremony) at the Royal for simplicity sake, however the Gran and the Royal in Playa del Carmen are not set up for catholic weddings. Only the Royal in Cancun has a chapel for a catholic wedding, however it looks gorgeous from the pics! If I weren't so set on staying in Playa I would absolutely look into the chapel at the Royal Cancun more!

* Playa del Carmen: Chapel of Nuestra Señora del Carmen on the Caribbean Sea
(air conditioned)
* Playa del Carmen: Nuestra Señora del Carmen -Downtown
* Playa del Carmen: Nuestra Señora de Fatima - Ejido
* Playa del Carmen: Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe - Colosio
* Puerto Aventuras: Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe
* Xcaret: Chapel of St. Francis of Assisi
* Akumal: Chapel in Pueblo
* Tulum: Mission church

Congrats and welcome to the forum! I don't have an answer for you but I'm sure you'll be helped, good luck with the search and planning!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
    • I think you should approach the dentist. That would be the best idea as of now. 
    • I think that would be a great idea. I have tried it once and loved it.!
    • That's really sweet. I am sure she would love that.!!
  • Topics