Jump to content

Photo

Check out my Video from HDC Photos


  • Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 negritadr

negritadr
  • Jr. Member
  • 205 posts

    Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:30 AM

    Beautiful video, brought tears to my eyes.  That's also my song.  love it!!!!!



    #32 Bridetobe2014

    Bridetobe2014
    • Jr. Member
    • 161 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach Resort

    Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:14 PM

    Has anyone done the cinematography package by HDC. The videos are amazing but it looks like they start at 3500$ OUCH! Is it worth it?


    I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.


    #33 Laura1220

    Laura1220
    • Site Supporter
    • 60 posts

      Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:15 PM

      Originally Posted by Bridetobe2014 

      Has anyone done the cinematography package by HDC. The videos are amazing but it looks like they start at 3500$ OUCH! Is it worth it?

      We did and it is absolutely worth it!  Our video is perfect and they captured every aspect of the day!  I have watched it 5 times already and my wedding was the end of April.  Let me know if you have any other questions!



      #34 Bridetobe2014

      Bridetobe2014
      • Jr. Member
      • 161 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach Resort

      Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:42 PM

      Originally Posted by Laura1220 

      We did and it is absolutely worth it!  Our video is perfect and they captured every aspect of the day!  I have watched it 5 times already and my wedding was the end of April.  Let me know if you have any other questions!

      You should post it!!!! I watched all of their videos are they are amazing. I just wish it was more in my price range. Where did you get married?


      I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.


      #35 Laura1220

      Laura1220
      • Site Supporter
      • 60 posts

        Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:11 PM

        Originally Posted by Bridetobe2014 

        You should post it!!!! I watched all of their videos are they are amazing. I just wish it was more in my price range. Where did you get married?

        I only have it on blue ray otherwise I would post!  We were married at Moon Palace in Cancun Mexico, and HDC flew in to do our wedding.



        #36 Backy

        Backy
        • Jr. Member
        • 171 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 19, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Sandals Montego Bay

        Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:21 PM

        beautiful video!! thank you for sharing



        #37 Lucy79

        Lucy79
        • Jr. Member
        • 176 posts

          Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:29 PM

          nice video! thanks for sharing!



          #38 Nursejazz

          Nursejazz
          • Jr. Member
          • 197 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 26, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Dreams La Romana
          • LocationLa Romana, DR

          Posted 05 April 2014 - 03:43 PM

          Beautiful! Congratulations!



          #39 SuchALady777

          SuchALady777
          • Jr. Member
          • 154 posts
          • Wedding Date:September 1, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Nassau, Bahamas
          • LocationNYC

          Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:49 AM

          Thanks for sharing




          0 user(s) are reading this topic

          0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users