Any Ottawa/Gatineau/Kingston brides?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Manda123

Manda123
  • 380 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 02:10 PM

Hi!

I just came across this thread. I'm in Ottawa and I'd be up for splitting on some travel mugs if anyone else is!

#22 kat2012

kat2012
    • 602 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:54 AM

Hey girls. I am live in Petawawa, but I used to live in Ottawa and still come there every weekend.

Where do you shop for all your crafts/invitations/wedding things?

#23 Janet1480

Janet1480
      • 709 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:03 AM

Hi :) I frequent Micheal's a lot and Dollarama it depends what i am looking for. I have made some purchases at Wal Mart and online as well. I'm going to be on a serious wedding planning mission over the next few weeks cause i am running out of time. I am going to go through my list and all my stuff this weekend. I had made some purchases over the last 9 months and changed my mind so i will take pics and post them and if any of you are interested since we live close by I could sell the stuff to you cheap and drop it off so there would be no shipping charges :)

I think i have some lanters, sashes, LED tea lights, etc. Most of my stuff is Turquoise and Fuschia. I'll keep you posted

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#24 kat2012

kat2012
        • 602 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:12 AM

Good to know. Planning on going to Ottawa next weekend without my FI. I love to come with him, but it makes so hard to shop for such things with him in tow. :D

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

Hi :) I frequent Micheal's a lot and Dollarama it depends what i am looking for. I have made some purchases at Wal Mart and online as well. I'm going to be on a serious wedding planning mission over the next few weeks cause i am running out of time. I am going to go through my list and all my stuff this weekend. I had made some purchases over the last 9 months and changed my mind so i will take pics and post them and if any of you are interested since we live close by I could sell the stuff to you cheap and drop it off so there would be no shipping charges :)

I think i have some lanters, sashes, LED tea lights, etc. Most of my stuff is Turquoise and Fuschia. I'll keep you posted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users