Sign in to follow this  
bholthof

Any Ottawa/Gatineau/Kingston brides?

Hey ladies,

Thought that if there were any of you out there in the area, we could maybe get together sometime...

Post & let me know! We could also maybe go in together on OOT orders or something! It would be neat to see who else is out there! :)

I'm in Ottawa and would be up for a get together cheers.gif I also haven't bought my oot bags or mugs yet so doing a group order is a definite possibility!

I'm in Ottawa... getting married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana in April 2010. Have ordered the neatest OOT bags but have yet to purchase decorations or OOT bag contents. Have you gals gotten together yet?

Nope not yet.. just posted the topic yesterday :)

I'm also getting married in April - guess we best get on this stuff, eh??

I'm up for a gathering whenever - I'll be out of town next week/weekend, but perhaps after that??

Any ideas for what to do? :)

Hey ladies,

If you still want to get together - I was thinking that we could maybe do it some evening this week or next week, or possibly the first weekend in November?

Hey ladies,

Are any of you doing key card/money holders for your guests or as part of your oot bags? And if so would you want to split on an order? I found this site that sells resealable badge holders super cheap $0.43

Resealable Clear Vinyl Holder with Flap & Slot/Chain Holes - Credit Card Size [1815-1X10] - $0.39

Minimum order is 100 and I only need 50. So if anyone else wants in for the other 50 it's only $21.50.