Am I crazy??

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 shellk

• 1,784 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:33 AM

sounds like its gonna be a whole new start lol.

im sure everything will be fine.is there a reason why you want to move now?

#12 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 04:10 AM

that's exactly what we did - might as well get it all done at once! lol oh, and we were moving to a different state!

#13 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:55 AM

Wow you ladies are always full of wonderful thoughts/ideas/comments! Thanks!

Nicole & Steph - Yes, I am crazy, but you love me anyway!!!! lol

As for the house, it seems like we can close in 2 months. We're currently in a lease until Dec 30, but it looks like we can get out of it. So, hopefully we'll be moving mid-nov so at least that will get done before the wedding.

We decided to buy a house because the opportunity was right in front of us. It was a deal that we couldn't refuse and a private sale. The house will need some work in the lower level, but we're ok with that. My dad is very good with construction etc, so I'm not worried. On the main level, all we'll have to do is some painting, removing of wall paper and removing of carpet. There is original hard-wood floors under the carpet. How sad is that. Anyway, so that's what we're planning before the wedding and we'll decide on the rest when we get back. Whew, that sounds like a lot to do...lol

#14 BachataBride

• Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:13 AM

OMG girl!! You ARE crazy!!!! You're going to tackle all that before the wedding!! I thought you were just going to move - not renovate!! LOL
          Oh well, at least if you're in there then you can work away at it! Just make sure your wedding stuff doesn't get lost in the rubble!!! lol

#15 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:15 AM

lol yes, we are CRAZY!!!!!!!

Just found out that we can move out of our apartment on oct 31 so we'll make a closing date of oct 1 and we'll have a month to do some renovations before we move in - thank god!!

the carpet in the place HAS to go, it's gross! lol And we may as well get the painting done too before moving in....

#16 BachataBride

• Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:22 AM

Oct.1 is not so bad! And you have a month to get most of the renos done before moving out! That's pretty sweet actually!! I wish we would have done that! Now we're painting room by room & it's such a pain having to move everything out of each room for a few days!!!

#17 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:33 AM

I agree Amanda, I'm really happy about our dates.

Oh, I forgot to mention about my twitching eye already....oh no!!! lol

#18 baj

• 1,555 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 04:52 PM

Don't stress, just go for it Lisa.

#19 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 04:54 PM

right now, stress is my middle name lol

#20 flipflop.tee

• 519 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 10:20 PM

Seriously when your eye twitches like crazy... is that stress?? Man I thought I was like going crazy last week my one eyelid was pissing me off and I didn't know what was wrong with me lol okay....just think of when everything is done and over with and you and your HUSBAND can take that deep breath together and just smile....and mybe a drink or two
                      p.s. do you have a dog if not that you should get a puppy...when this is all over and done with of course!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users