Sign in to follow this  
Jennybell1

OOT Bags - for everyone?? Or one per couple?

Hello Ladies,

I have to say that I love the OOT Bag idea!! Can't wait to get started on mine. Just curious though, do you do one for every guest or just the couple? I was planning on doing one for every guest but then thought about the guys. What guy is going to carry around the OOT canvas bag?? And what guy is actually going to care whats in it....other then the hangover kit and first aid kit maybe...lol.

Do I do a bigger bag for the ladies and a smaller bag for the men?

Your opinions please.

Thank you in advance and thanks for all your great ideas!!smile03.gif

im habing 50 guets sso that can get expensive...im doing it per souple, and i think honestly the woman usually carry the beach bag around anyways...for the single men alone i am giving a drawstring book bag (if u know what i mean).....immediate family will get nicer expensive real beach bags

We did one per couple and then added 2 of some of the stuff in the bag like the snacks. ect but just had one page per couple. Oh and we had the same thing in every bag

I'm planning to do one per couple, with 2 of everything in the bag. For those rooms that include two guys (my brothers are staying in a room together as they are both single=P) I'm still going to put 2 sets of everything into one bag and they can just decide if they want to give the tote to one of the other ladies on the trip...

I haven't started my pags yet, but I am thinking one page per couple with 2 of everything like the above posts. For the children I am giving them a beach set ie. pail, shovel, water toys etc.

I like the idea of one per couple as well. My question is when do you give it to your guests? We are all flying down on the same plane at the same time, so I don't have the option of putting it in there hotel rooms!