finzup

Would You Ever -- Game

Yes I love to dance so i would start the party no problem!!

Would you ever tell a family secret you knew would hurt the person you told?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipflop.tee View Post
Would you ever give your baby up for adoption?
Hard to say...I am WAY too selfish and a bit too broke to want to take on motherhood but I may feel very different once I actually saw him/her. I think it would come down to my ability to adequately take care of him/her. Solution: don't get pregnant right now.

Would you ever keep in touch with an ex without your FI/DH knowing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLee147 View Post
Would you ever have a fight with your FI in front of his family?

I think I would be to dignified to do that...but then I can have my ghetto moments.

Ethical dilemma: You are a doctor treating a patient and you find out they have an STD but the patient doesn't want to tell their spouse. You are bound to pricacy laws. Would you warn the spouse?

If a persons life is at risk I believe they should be notified. If the STD is non life threatening then I would say you're bound by privacy laws.

Would you ever make out with your FI in public? I'm talking they kind that might make a mother cover her kids eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meldal101010 View Post
Would you ever dye your hair a really whacked out color?
If icy snow white is a really wacked out colour then yes!!

Would you ever yell at your boss if (s)he got really out of line with you?