Sign in to follow this  
Patti

Solo Guitarist?

We just hired Violleta Poletek. She plays the violin, but also has a guitarist play with her. Her website has samples of her music and she has been great to work with so far. Let me know if you'd like more info.

Elvis

hi Patti...Yes I'm from cabo...I play a lot with violetta (above post) guitar/piano and violin

when I'm not playing solo...as for other guitarists I can name a couple of good classical players...Alonso (mentioned above) is one, Fransisco a la Torre, David Flores , and there are others but I don't know I'm not sure how much wedding work they do...as for singing guitarists, there is Mijares...he is good and well rounded (musically speaking of course) sorry Adan...:-) and myself ...don't know of any others Id like to mention really...

Thanks, Daryl. My WC said booked Alonso for my wedding. I've stayed at the Hilton before and believe I might have heard him play. What wedding cake vendors would you recommend? Not sure if I can bring in an outside cake at the Hilton since they have their own pastry chef. Have you ever heard of anyone doing that?