Photo

Where to purchase OOT item: Key card w/ elastic bracelet

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 sportsdog2

sportsdog2
  • 87 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:01 AM

My OOT bags have been ordered and are on the way. I have almost all of the items for my bags except the plastic key card holders with elastic (plastic) wrist bracelets for my guests to keep their beach towel cards and room keys. I need 25. Any ideas on where I can purchase these for an inexpensive price?

#2 melette

melette
    • 893 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 02:20 AM

I purchased my coil wrist bracelets on Oriental trading company. Very inexpensive.
      Whistle Expando Bracelet Key Chains
      As for the holder, I found these on Amazon.com. I wanted the clear, but haven't had such luck in finding them for the same price! Hope this helps!
      http://www.amazon.co....872007&sr=8-14
      http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#3 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
      • 4,881 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
      • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
      • LocationNew York

Posted 02 September 2009 - 09:12 AM

I ordered my holders from Wares Direct, it's item number AVT75524 - they were clear on both sides (not the white backing).

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#4 sportsdog2

sportsdog2
      • 87 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:46 PM

Thanks Melette and Becks for the shopping tips. I am on it and hope to complete the items for my OOT bags this weekend.

#5 autjo

autjo
        • 2,182 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 05:08 PM

I bought the elastic bands for Oriental Trading and the badge holders from ebay.

50 Business ID Card Badge Holder w/ Zipper Vertical ZV - eBay (item 250478104607 end time Sep-04-09 09:41:43 PDT)

#6 candicemarie

candicemarie
          • 271 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 12:07 AM

I just found 50 clear badge holders for $21.28 on Amazon. The description and customer review say the holders are re-sealable and have a pre-punched hole.

Click the image to open in full size.

EDIT--After posting, I just realized autjo's is a way better deal than mine ha!!

#7 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
            • 443 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 03:45 PM

Which direction do people usually get? The horizontal or vertical? Which would be better for guests?

#8 candicemarie

candicemarie
              • 271 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 10:48 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by slapsappyhappy
                Which direction do people usually get? The horizontal or vertical? Which would be better for guests?
                I think either way will work for the guests. I would've got the horizontal ones (b/c I think they would get in the way less on the bracelet), if they were as cheap as the vertical, but it didn't matter to me enough to pay the extra $20+.

#9 candicemarie

candicemarie
                • 271 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 11:12 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by autjo
                  I bought the elastic bands for Oriental Trading and the badge holders from ebay.

50 Business ID Card Badge Holder w/ Zipper Vertical ZV - eBay (item 250478104607 end time Sep-04-09 09:41:43 PDT)
                  http://cgi.ebay.com/....d=p3286.c0.m14

here's the new link for the badge holders autjo posted. it's good for 29days from now,but I'm pretty sure they always have them. just check the seller's store if the link above it expired.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users