Photo

How to Download ATTACHMENTS (updated 1/18/2010)

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#31 amanda2286

amanda2286
  • 162 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:41 PM

I'm having the same problem.  I reached 150 yesterday and I am unable to download attachments as of now.  Kind of frustrating, hopefully it will work for both of us soon :)

Originally Posted by Cdunn514 

I have reached 150 posts but still can not open attachments, has this happened to anyone else? I reached 150 a couple of days ago i thought by now everything would have been updated but i am still having problems

#32 YWS2012

YWS2012
    • 393 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:23 AM

Hi Tammy,

maybe you can help me.. I request for my password to be reset several time.. but I never received an email.. I am currently using my work email.. but I want to be able to have access from my home computer can you help me .

#33 ssapper

ssapper
      • 182 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:42 AM

anyone know how long after you reach 150 posts you can start downloading attachments ??? i cant wait!!!

#34 YWS2012

YWS2012
        • 393 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:56 PM

I think right away

#35 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:44 AM

do a little reading, you'll see it could take a few days

#36 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:27 AM

bumping

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#37 SparksFly

SparksFly
            • 219 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:09 PM

Thanks for posting!

#38 Allie2012

Allie2012
              • 194 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:19 PM

Patiently trying to make it to 150 posts, but it's good to know that I may not be able to open templates right away! 

#39 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:08 PM

you guys will get there before you know it...look how many posts some of the past brides that posted in this thread now have :)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#40 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:14 AM

bumping.

if you post asking for or pm a member for an attachment you will get a temporary ban.

we have had complaints from members that took the time to share their templates that they are getting inundated with pms asking for a copy of the template.  some of these templates are 3+ years old and from members that got married years ago.  They may no longer have a copy of their template.  That is why they posted them on the forum.

Please follow forum rules.

Awards and recognition: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users