Photo

HELP! Who designs this dress??

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 shankd

shankd
  • 272 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:59 PM

I bought an Essence of Australia, and can't find a good pic of it on a model anywhere.....Good job on the pic, beautiful dress!!!

#12 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
    • Banned
    • 3,479 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 10:33 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jo&Daz 20-10-2010
      Jessica that dress looks so good on you!!!!!

I can't believe you have that dress. Its so good seeing it on a real bride - the model pic the bodice doesn't look that sparkly, but it sparkles in such a nice way in your photos.

Pronovias huh - thats such a difficult one to track down as its probably one of the 100's of smaller designer labels under the Pronovias umbrella! At least its a starting point! :) Thanks so much for your help!

BDW magic! :)

Thank you! I am absolutely in love with the dress. I was nervous right after I bought it that I hadn't looked enough but every time I look at the pictures of me in the dress I fall even more in love with it.

Totally BDW magic, I can't name the number of brides who have helped me. So I am super stoked to pass on some BDW magic!

#13 lil_reeves

lil_reeves
      • 237 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 11:11 AM

I don't know if you've found it yet but my friend just sent me to this site to look at her dress and I found it here:

W1 White One - Vestidos y trajes de novia - Wedding dresses and bridal gowns - grupo

Under collecions novia 2009 - Collection Plisados

#14 Jo 2010

Jo 2010
        • 291 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:41 PM

oh my god! thank you so much lil reeves!!!

bdw is amazing :)

and! they have stockists in Australia! :)

#15 NewYorkie

NewYorkie
          • 80 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 11:22 PM

This dress is beautiful. I will totally put Pronovias on my list of wedding dress shopping. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users