Photo

Underwater Magic Trash the Dress

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#41 MayaLove

MayaLove
  • 369 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:58 AM

I've been thinking about doing our TTD in a cenote as well.

Those photos are BEYOND amazing....wow.
    Jenna & Chris
    Soon to have a lifetime supply of donuts.
    My BDW Blog

#42 Jananaz

Jananaz
    • 184 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:17 PM

Incredible. Breath-taking!! What a beautiful cenote too! lol I always wondered what those little fishies swimming in the cenotes looked like and now I know :)

#43 *Linds*

*Linds*
      • 5,776 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:49 PM

Wow these are so pretty and unique!
        Loving married life! <3

#44 lily17bear

lily17bear
        • 217 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:57 PM

OMG, those are amazing pictures. they all came out wonderful. big thumbs up.

#45 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
          • Vendor
          • 1,243 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 01:12 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jananaz
            Incredible. Breath-taking!! What a beautiful cenote too! lol I always wondered what those little fishies swimming in the cenotes looked like and now I know :)
            Thanks all for the nice comments :) We just did another video yesterday with a TTD.... This one is going to be exciting and can't wait to share.

We are now shooting HD video UNDERWATER.... lots of exciting happenings from del Sol in the TTD arena...

Fairytale and out of this world (or under it) are the primary motivation...

More soon!
            mateo

#46 JT3

JT3
            • 443 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:59 AM

Great pictures

#47 angela040504

angela040504
              • 100 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:10 PM

Beautiful photos i am trying to get them for my wedding!

#48 Jananaz

Jananaz
                • 184 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 04:25 PM

Really? HD underwater? The equipment must be nuts! How do you waterproof it?

Inspired by fairytales. I like that. What girl doesn't want a fairytale wedding. Me personally... The Little Mermaid is my favorite movie, so an underwater TTD would have fit right in :)

#49 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
                  • Vendor
                  • 1,243 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:08 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jananaz
                    Really? HD underwater? The equipment must be nuts! How do you waterproof it?

Inspired by fairytales. I like that. What girl doesn't want a fairytale wedding. Me personally... The Little Mermaid is my favorite movie, so an underwater TTD would have fit right in :)
                    Underwater brings an entire new element to the TTD. While everything we know has existed "topside" up to this point, its mostly been fine art fashion photographers producing these type of images... Click the image to open in full size.

... But the results are MIND BLOWING! The risk is worth the reward as they say....

Here is a shot of our underwater breathing rig I was using... Click the image to open in full size. This helps because holding our breath has worked for past sessions, however the need to concentrate only increases our ability to nail that shot.

By the way, waterproofing is not always 100%. Housings do flood and the risk to damaging 10k of gear at one session can take a bit out of the backside, if you know what I mean... of course, we insure our gear but at a premium...

Fairy tale, magic, dream like, out of this world.... we hope to get you there!

#50 Jananaz

Jananaz
                    • 184 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:13 PM

Wow!! That IS a motherload of equipment!! and fancy too!!! :) Maybe you can do some fashion photog on the side. Beautiful work!! I can't believe you go in with scuba gear - but it makes sense, that way you can focus on photography instead of on... breathing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users