Jump to content

Photo

Post your wedding shoes


  • Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#151 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • Member
  • 936 posts

    Posted 14 March 2007 - 11:01 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DREA14369
    Hi Leigh,
    Quick question.... Have you given away these shoes yet? If not and if you are still wanting to give them away, I would love to have them....how much?
    :)
    Andrea
    those shoes only come with a photography package - haha!!! love your venue

    i still have them. let me know if you really want to take a look at them. i paid $140 for them and wore them for about 10 minutes. what do you think is a fair price. 139.99? no? maybe $80? let me see how they look :)

    #152 DreaW

    DreaW
    • Banned
    • 2,462 posts

      Posted 14 March 2007 - 11:04 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by leigh miller
      those shoes only come with a photography package - haha!!! love your venue

      i still have them. let me know if you really want to take a look at them. i paid $140 for them and wore them for about 10 minutes. what do you think is a fair price. 139.99? no? maybe $80? let me see how they look :)
      lol....yeah take a look at them and let me know.... Do you have another pic of them?
      Drea

      #153 leigh miller

      leigh miller
      • Member
      • 936 posts

        Posted 14 March 2007 - 11:06 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by DREA14369
        lol....yeah take a look at them and let me know.... Do you have another pic of them?
        Drea

        i THINK i could take more

        #154 DreaW

        DreaW
        • Banned
        • 2,462 posts

          Posted 14 March 2007 - 11:10 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by leigh miller
          i THINK i could take more
          You THINK LOL
          Hmmmm your photography package sounds tempting....Does that help LOL

          #155 DreaW

          DreaW
          • Banned
          • 2,462 posts

            Posted 14 March 2007 - 11:12 PM

            Leigh....
            On a serious note..Haven't found a photographer yet..maybe we can talk. Going to Cabo this July to STD and also talk to photographers down there. I checked out your blog and loved your pics....Maybe we could talk...

            #156 leigh miller

            leigh miller
            • Member
            • 936 posts

              Posted 14 March 2007 - 11:25 PM

              of course we can talk! just drop me an email leigh@leighmillerphotography.com - i will take some pics tomorrow. im photographing albums in the morning.

              when are you going to cabo? im going to be there august 1-7 for lvpbrides wedding at las ventanas. were emailing right now about fun other things. and im doing a BD shoot while im there for someone who will remain nameless - unless they want to pipe up! no place like a 900+sq foot suite at las ventanas to shoot a BD session - yowza. (well of course unless its a studio in chicago. love you gals! you will always be my first from BDW forum...sigh)

              yes stalling big time!

              #157 DreaW

              DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

                Posted 15 March 2007 - 06:58 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by leigh miller
                of course we can talk! just drop me an email leigh@leighmillerphotography.com - i will take some pics tomorrow. im photographing albums in the morning.

                when are you going to cabo? im going to be there august 1-7 for lvpbrides wedding at las ventanas. were emailing right now about fun other things. and im doing a BD shoot while im there for someone who will remain nameless - unless they want to pipe up! no place like a 900+sq foot suite at las ventanas to shoot a BD session - yowza. (well of course unless its a studio in chicago. love you gals! you will always be my first from BDW forum...sigh)

                yes stalling big time!
                Hi Leigh,
                Erik and I are going to Cabo July 26-29, so I think we are going to miss eachother but I'll see you at the Cali girls dinner (I know cheesy name).
                Can you PM me or email me andrea.m.ramirez@gmail.com your prices for photographs? I will know for sure the date of our wedding when we come back from Cabo in July.
                Thanks....
                Andrea
                p.s did you take pictures of your shoes :)

                #158 BEACHBRIDEMA

                BEACHBRIDEMA
                • Sr. Member
                • 3,491 posts

                  Posted 15 March 2007 - 07:49 PM

                  Hey girls I just bought these shoes for my BM. Their dresses are aqua. You cant really see but there are rhinestones over the toes and on the sides. They were only 30 bucks!
                  Click the image to open in full size.
                  Click the image to open in full size.
                  Click the image to open in full size.

                  Sarah
                  <a href="http://s162.photobuc...entation2-2.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i162.photobuc...entation2-2.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>Wedding slideshow: http://www.juancarlo...com/sarah18/...

                  #159 Christine

                  Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

                  Posted 15 March 2007 - 08:27 PM

                  Sara those are really cute.
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

                  #160 *JillD*

                  *JillD*
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 5,112 posts

                    Posted 15 March 2007 - 09:40 PM

                    Sarah, I love those shoes, where'd you get them!




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users